Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 01.06.2015
    Smurf8 wrote: »
    You shouldn't. But it's not like anyone is forcing you to. These events give clear rewards for achieving set goals, if you don't achieve the goals, you don't get a reward. Much like life. This isn't kindergarten where everyone gets a prize for taking part, if you want the rewards, try harder to earn them.
    :thumbsup:

I didn't say a reward of gold. If in order to get a reward otherwise, you have to pay gold to Omar or the guy in the truck (Bennie?) then, IMO, they are gold rewards. They are worth gold. You can call them what you want. :)
  • Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 01.06.2015
    I agree GGS don't have to respond, the time of this event was clear from the start. It's more I don't understand myself, always reading carefully.
    By saying "Hopefully GGS will respond on this matter, ..'' I just wanted to make sure that this is it.
    They don't need to justify anything, because there went nothing wrong on their side.

Also thought of Omar and the -20% sale, but I think it would be around the same amount of gold.
    Lesley52 wrote:
    I would glady trade candy machine for bunny bungelow,missed out on that. The machine really looks out of place on my flower farm, may give it to Greta.
    Are you aware of the candyfarm that is coming?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.06.2015
    It was clearly announced and discussed in several topics that the first and last day wouldn't be complete 24-hour days. I'm glad I checked the evening of day 9 how many hours there were left.
    edited 01.06.2015
    Although it was an expensive cotton candy machine, I think it looks wonderful!

I enjoyed searching for candy, they where a bit easier to find as the eggs.
  • melindawoomelindawoo Posts: 7
    edited 01.06.2015
    I haven't had this freezing issue but, the coop fair is popping in and out. I don't like it.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 02.06.2015
    Gwendolen wrote: »
    It was clearly announced and discussed in several topics that the first and last day wouldn't be complete 24-hour days. I'm glad I checked the evening of day 9 how many hours there were left.

Really? Where? Do you assume that every player reads this rubbish? Nowhere in the game console was it announced. Topic starter has every right to be hacked off.
  • nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 02.06.2015
    Really? Where? Do you assume that every player reads this rubbish? Nowhere in the game console was it announced.

It was in the game: On the same place where you could check what to do, how many flyers you needed, what day it was for the candy-hunt and how many candy you had, there was a timer saying how many days there were left for the event. By putting your cursor over the days you could see the exact hours, minutes and seconds. Once it was less than 24-hours until the end, the hours were displayed directly.

As almost all clocks that run longer than 24 hours work this way, there was no need to read the forum to figure it out. Check the clocks in the current events (both camping and coop challenge) - it's the same type of clock. Of course you have to be able to calculate "50+ or 100+ or whatever hours from now" into "days+hours from now" and then into an actual date + time.
    edited 02.06.2015
    nooca wrote: »
    Of course you have to be able to calculate "50+ or 100+ or whatever hours from now" into "days+hours from now" and then into an actual date + time.

Divide by 24 and after that I usually need my fingers :p

Oh and yes, I expect people read announcements.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 02.06.2015
    Gwendolen wrote: »
    Divide by 24 and after that I usually need my fingers :p

Oh and yes, I expect people read announcements.

Well then, that's different. I had no idea you had such expectations of us! ;)
  • WinnerSudais (INT1)WinnerSudais (INT1) Posts: 364
    edited 02.06.2015
    stef73 wrote: »
    I wonder if at the end there is a gold cheat like the regular weekly events. Also Omar may offer the deco next month like he did this month for the Easter Egg hunt to buy.
    Yes Omar will definitely offer the classic carousel deco but for 9k gold(If I am not wrong).Its too much.
  • Janisss (AU1)Janisss (AU1) Posts: 63
    edited 03.06.2015
    Love the GGS cheerleaders....but give me a break. They can email us as I have received a fair amount from them & they are continually spamming our farm screens with their gold specials SO they do have a more direct way of informing everyone if there truly was a time issue with the County Fair event.
    edited 11.06.2015
    Mirja3 wrote: »
    Lesley52 wrote:
    I would glady trade candy machine for bunny bungelow,missed out on that. The machine really looks out of place on my flower farm, may give it to Greta.
    Are you aware of the candyfarm that is coming?
    When I wrote this, I didn't knew that the candyfarm is a temporary farm.
    I think I will build mine on the restaurantfarm, I think it will fit there! Playground for kids. :)
    edited 11.06.2015
    Janisss wrote: »
    Love the GGS cheerleaders....but give me a break.

Not so much a GGS cheerleader, if I think they do something wrong I will clearly voice my opinion. I am a very firm and loud 'use your own brain and common sense' cheerleader though.
    Janisss wrote: »
    SO they do have a more direct way of informing everyone if there truly was a time issue with the County Fair event.

There was no issue, it was clear from the start. You could hover your mouse over the time and see how much was left right away. The only ones who cannot be blamed for not doing that and thus being unaware of the exact times are the complete beginners who haven't had an event on the farm before. But even beginners can go to the forums to read up and inform themselves.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 12.06.2015
    Hear hear, Gwendolen! :thumbsup:
  • The mushroom hunt only showed on my farm today, but it says that it is the second day.  Will this make it impossible for me to collect all 100 to get the tree stump?  

• Crazy Narinka (RU1)Crazy Narinka (RU1) RU1 Posts: 388
    Answer ✓
    Hi
    You can collect only 10 mushrooms a day during 10 days.
    How much have you collected already? If only 10 or less, I'm afraid you will not get that tree stump.
    But you still can work for the rest rewards, mushroom cottage including :)

• Yes, but why didn't it show up on time? 

• Crazy Narinka (RU1)Crazy Narinka (RU1) RU1 Posts: 388
    Answer ✓
    Are you sure it didn't?
    Maybe you didn't notice it yesterday, there are so many events currently... Anyway, only techsupport can answer on this I think.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    Answer ✓
    I think it started at same time for everyone, but I saw a few people saying they found mushrooms before they noticed the event was in the trading area, so like Narinka said, maybe you didn`t notice it before now....They all change positions when you switch farms or relog, so possibly Matilda coulda been hiding at the back.
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    Answer ✓
    To add to that did you notice the recipe pages popping up? That's how I knew it had started I saw these strange pages popping up when I was harvesting.She was well hidden behind the others and those big purple marks
  • Hello!

I have been participating in the mushroom hunt. Today I have 9/10, and I absolutely could not find the last mushroom. I pressed the arrow to pay 290 gold to highlight the last mushroom for me, and it showed... nothing. I can continue to press it for free to indicate where the mushroom is on my farm, but it never chooses the same exact spot twice (just the general location) and nothing highlights. The area is around the river north of the horse stables, by the big wheat fields. But there isn't a mushroom there that my eyes or the cursor can spot. Help!
  • Enlarge your screen as much as you can when searching, the hardest mushrooms to find are the light brown ones they can blend very well with the background. Have you found the one on the log by the noticeboard at the horse stables that one is very hard to see?
  • Do you have a screenshot?  Maybe we can help spot it.
  • here is the screencap of the general area that it's giving me for the mushroom, fully zoomed in. If you guys can manage to spot it, let me know, because I can't for the life of me :confounded: 
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I don't see it in the image. If its highlighted it should be white around the mushroom. Larino has some screenshots here that may help locate it.
  • I still think it's on the log next to the notice board have you clicked all along it?

If you are using Crome brower you can enlarge the screen more at the top right - setting - zoom.
  • Well, I gave it some time and ignored the game for a few hours. That apparently reset the glitchy mushroom, and when I clicked on the highlight option, it correctly directed me to a new mushroom on my map that highlighted. At least I got it!
  • Great news :)
  • Well, I gave it some time and ignored the game for a few hours. That apparently reset the glitchy mushroom, and when I clicked on the highlight option, it correctly directed me to a new mushroom on my map that highlighted. At least I got it!
    So where was the shroom in the end? It shouldn`t have moved to a new location, did relogging make it appear? Had you tried looking in the same area on one of your other farms & was it not showing on any of them?  So many questions hehe but the answers might help others. :)
  • Thank you all for your help.  I suppose I must have missed it, even though I was looking for it to start.  I will not be tricked next time!!!

Sign In to comment.