Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

Comments

• Katylocks (GB1)Katylocks (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 01.04.2015
    I've found 9 of the eggs, but am wondering if the hens are sitting on the last one as I can't find it!!!! It's well hidden that's for sure.

am tempted to sulk now, but yay for you. was a reply to someone else but has been merged in so makes no sense now!
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 01.04.2015
    They're really small, but found them too.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    Ria_2 wrote: »
    They're really small, but found them too.

are they inside or outside the fence ?? having problems whit my eyes so hard to see small stuff even whit the glasses on ;-(
    edited 01.04.2015
    They're outside of everything, mostly in the forest.
  • Xylophia (INT1)Xylophia (INT1) Posts: 50
    edited 01.04.2015
    Zoom in helps. Check very closely around your horse stables, found many an egg there, and I am currently running 3 farms, friend are away on holiday.... soooo many eggs
  • CalfurayCalfuray Posts: 8
    edited 01.04.2015
    Nevermind... silly question!
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    Thanks found one but You'r rigth they are really small and a bit hard for Me to find ;-)
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 01.04.2015
    Finding chocolates galore......but no eggs.....are they invisible eggs?
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 01.04.2015
    Wait....eggs are found. Look outside the boundaries!
  • smile999smile999 Posts: 4
    edited 01.04.2015
    are all of them collorfull?? I looking for last one and can't find it for last 30 min.
  • Max999 (GB1)Max999 (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 01.04.2015
    Super event! Light relief whilst doing endless missions. lol Looking forward to getting that cute Bunnies' Bungalow. Nice one, GGS.:D
  • Xylophia (INT1)Xylophia (INT1) Posts: 50
    edited 01.04.2015
    Yes they are all colourful. I find stepping away and doing something else, then coming back helps a lot. Also look carefully at the areas inbetween and surrounding the horse stables
    edited 01.04.2015
    Xylophia - thanks. Will try.
  • rOokie25rOokie25 Posts: 32
    edited 01.04.2015
    Katylocks wrote: »
    I've found 9 of the eggs, but am wondering if the hens are sitting on the last one as I can't find it!!!! It's well hidden that's for sure.

am tempted to sulk now, but yay for you. was a reply to someone else but has been merged in so makes no sense now!

same here found 9/10 can't find the last one

wondering hens or ggs is sitting on the last one

update: found the last one too :p
    edited 01.04.2015
    thanks for all ideas.
    Was printscreened the page and put it into paint. Than zoom it in 400% and find the last one.

• rouva58 (SKN1)rouva58 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 7
    edited 01.04.2015
    ei ole hyvitetty mainepiste-kultatarjousta. eilen ostettu ei lisää mainepisteitä ?
  • mum17 (IN1)mum17 (IN1) Posts: 9
    edited 01.04.2015
    hey all!! I got all my eggs in just 10 minutes. By the way in India server the event came around 6 am.
  • Player_1 (US1)Player_1 (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 01.04.2015
    I assume all the hidden eggs and collecting sweets is only on main farm so George and the easter car sitting on my others farms is just a mistake?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.04.2015
    Above all: zoom in and out all the time. By doing this you can move the pop-ups, ZZZ and timers and you can look behind them. That's how I found my last egg.

Remember: you can zoom in via BF - but then you can even zoom in far more in via your own pc settings.

Happy egg hunting! smiley-char026.gif
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 01.04.2015
    Soooo many chocolate bunnies!!! nahm nahm nahm paques20.gif
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.04.2015
    rouva582 wrote: »
    ei ole hyvitetty mainepiste-kultatarjousta. eilen ostettu ei lisää mainepisteitä ?

Kannattaa kysymyksesi tähän: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?100745-Game-help-for-Nordic-players-(Hjælp-til-nordic-spillere-Apuja-pohjoismaisille-pelaajille)

[maybe you can better pose your questions in the thread "Game help for Nordic players"]
  • Alain bielloAlain biello Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2015
    i found only 8 of them .... but i don't have all the place unlocked

And when will you ( if you ) put the game in french ?
  • FilipeczekFilipeczek Posts: 275
    edited 01.04.2015
    These Easter eggs are funny, and finally something that my son can also enjoy very much in this game :D He has found most of the eggs without my help :D Our chances for the awesome deco are growing! :D

Yes, maximum zoom in is a helpful thing indeed in this play :D
  • turfninny (US1)turfninny (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 01.04.2015
    One in a tree and one on top of the lighthouse! Those bunnies hop high!
  • TessAngel (US1)TessAngel (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 01.04.2015
    Eggs have nothing to do with anything you interact with (or locked places) look at the landscape, far and wide. Look (AROUND) things that you interact with. THey are not in anything that we harvest from.

I found the 10 today.
    edited 01.04.2015
    rouva582 wrote: »

She says RP-gold offer haven't been credited. Bought yesterday, doesn't add reputation points.

Edit: Toisesta ketjusta löytyi tietoa, korjaus ei onnistunut. Yrittävät uusiksi vielä tänään tai huomenna.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 01.04.2015
    Oops,

Nafaru and me trying to fix bugs ourself, thus destroying the server and now collecting all parts that survived the explosion.

The situation on the hamster is unclear at this point, we will keep you updated.

Oh no! Is this the hamster?.....

hamster-wheel-o.gif
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 01.04.2015
    jess_d wrote: »
    Oh no! Is this the hamster?.....

hamster-wheel-o.gif

Noooooes! That explains why he was so dizzy right afterwards. :S

(My hamster did that all the time, wonder how he survived... ^^)
  • daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 01.04.2015
    Ok, so I found two eggs-- do we have to log back in later in the day to find more?
  • Player_1 (US1)Player_1 (US1) Posts: 73
    edited 01.04.2015
    Nevermind my post #212. I now realize that while all sweets are collected on main farm, due to the hidden eggs being in the surrounding environment and not on an actual farm, they can be collected from any farm screen. I apologize for clogging up the forum with something I should have been able to figure out sooner. My bad.
Sign In to comment.