Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

11113»

Comments

• Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 02.04.2015
    There is actually enough time to do this event, Barrkely. People keep forgetting that the days displayed are a rough estimate. Now the event shows 8 days, right? It means that there are between 8 and 9 days left. If you want to know exactly how much time is left you should check the countdown timer.
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 02.04.2015
    Thank you mina0o....I checked the timer and did the math and there is 8.1666667 days left and a few extra minutes. We shall see how it works out. Going to play it out and do my best. So far got 20 eggs for these two days so I'm on a roll. lol We see if I can keep it up.
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 02.04.2015
    SirGeorge wrote: »
    Do you get a free hint every day or just 1 for the duration of the event?

Thanks in advance.

Was this question answered? I realize the GGS team was busy with the hot fix, but still looking for this answer.
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 02.04.2015
    Not by GGS, but people that used their free hint said they didn't get new one today.
  • Katylocks (GB1)Katylocks (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 02.04.2015
    SirGeorge wrote: »
    Was this question answered? I realize the GGS team was busy with the hot fix, but still looking for this answer.

I hoped it would be one free hint a day but when I checked earlier it would cost 290 gold for a hint, so I got my hubby to help me find them. Funnily enough we both struggled to find the 10th egg but we'd found all the really well hidden ones and it was an easy one we both missed!
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 02.04.2015
    It's all the more ludicrous that my gold got taken when I never needed a hint.

For all those still playing: You have to think two-dimensionally, pixels can be anywhere. And the area is not that large, as it has to be outside all the usually clickable farm places.
  • miss maymiss may Posts: 7
    edited 02.04.2015
    I am the leader of midway coop and a few of our members are saying that the egg hunt says day 2 on the egg hunt but there are no eggs to hunt. It says that they have collected 10 eggs so far. Those 10 eggs was from yesterday. The green arrow is not lit up like the eggs for day 2 have already been collected.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 02.04.2015
    Do they have cleared their cache (CTRL + F5)
    edited 02.04.2015
    Do they have cleared their cache (CTRL + F5)
    I will tell them to if they have not done so. Thank you
  • trenton3trenton3 Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2015
    look at my farm:)
  • lkline408 (US1)lkline408 (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 02.04.2015
    Found my tenth one in the water between the light house and harbour.
    edited 13.04.2015
    It did not work. On day 10 some were missing 3 days worth of eggs and they played everyday
  • edited 13.04.2015
    I TOALLY LOVED the Easter egg hunt !!! It almost became obsession that I looked forward to everyday !! I was almost gutted when I had found them all :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something like that again !! And don't wait until next Easter :)
  • Laura17318 (US1)Laura17318 (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 14.04.2015
    LOVED THE EGG HUNT! :) Myself and many others in my coop would love to have a similar event where we have to find items in the background. Thank you :)
  • ghoti (GB1)ghoti (GB1) Posts: 43
    edited 14.04.2015
    The egg hunt has resulted in an intimate knowledge of the farm background. A very belated congratz to the 2D artists who designed this....
  • country5country5 Posts: 2
    edited 14.04.2015
    no because day one was easy because i played this game before:cool:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 16.04.2015
    I also enjoyed the egg hunt, I have discovered that if you zoomed in as much as you can and moved the mouse pointer slowly over all the trees, shrubs, bushes it made it a lot easier to find them all. Nice job over all :D
  • gmo34gmo34 Posts: 9
    edited 16.04.2015
    I really enjoyed the egg hunt very nicely done. I also like the animal noise on the big farm will there be different noise on the gourmet farm for the ducks, donkey and goats that would be nice
Sign In to comment.