Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

Comments

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    edited 01.04.2015
    I have found nine and wish I had saved my free highlight for the tenth because I have scoured my farm and can'[t find it anywhere! Just like a real egg hunt.
  • Li Li (GB1)Li Li (GB1) Posts: 16
    edited 01.04.2015
    Big Beck wrote: »
    I have found nine and wish I had saved my free highlight for the tenth because I have scoured my farm and can'[t find it anywhere! Just like a real egg hunt.

Ditto. I can't find it at all!
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 01.04.2015
    Look, I've played this game for a long time. But I didn't click the button multiple times. Why would I?!

From various laid-back answers I realise there might be no hope. And since the button was just a green arrow, I fear it might all have been intentional. And yet I still hope it was a bug that it didn't turn blue. *idiot*

Can people gift their lv 95 farms to other players? So that all that time at least profits someone?
  • Katylocks (GB1)Katylocks (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 01.04.2015
    Li Li3 wrote: »
    Ditto. I can't find it at all!

have you tried the bushes inside the horse ranch? my 10th one was in the corner of some plants right next to the riding arena. I looked for hours and then gave up and used the show me button.
  • BettyBesh2BettyBesh2 Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2015
    Hi. I cannot find any edd at Easter event. Can you help me, Please
  • Darnchts (US1)Darnchts (US1) Posts: 76
    edited 01.04.2015
    look on your farm where the venders camp out. You will see a blue car. If you click onto it, it will show you how many chocolates have been collected from your fields/etc and how many eggs you have found. Try to find all 10 because you can't go back and you will regret not getting the big prize at the end.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 01.04.2015
    The eggs are very small and very well hidden.
    carefully with the green help arrow.. it only gives you 1 free help hint... following hints cost gold !

Nobody can tell you where your eggs are palced, because they are placed different places at different players farms.
    But I can show you where 9 of mine eggs was hidden, so you can see how small they are and get an idea where you can search for them.
    Look here: http://fjollefarm.latestdot.dk/springevent.html
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    after hours of searching I found out here that there where a hint for free and found the last one in the middel of the sea rigth from the boatyard

I've heard of seahorses but now I've heard of seabunnys as well ;-)

That I suppose are someting like turtles since they lay eggs at easter time ;-D
  • Lynette.loch (US1)Lynette.loch (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 01.04.2015
    This is all good. A suggestion for the game is to run more of these hunts and stuff. Makes the game more interesting and FUN. I am getting interested once again. Love the idea of the egg hunt. Maybe do a bunny hunt for rabbits next. You could do baloon hunts, all kinds of hunts. Lovin it. Please keep it going...

Got a magnifying glass. It helped me find all 10

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • edited 01.04.2015
    Re: looking for hidden eggs - are they on all farms, or just my main farm. I have found 8 for today on main farm and gourmet farm. These last 2 eggs are elusive.

Found all 10! swear the last 2 weren't there earlier.

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • Li Li (GB1)Li Li (GB1) Posts: 16
    edited 01.04.2015
    Katylocks wrote: »
    have you tried the bushes inside the horse ranch? my 10th one was in the corner of some plants right next to the riding arena. I looked for hours and then gave up and used the show me button.

Nope. Oh well, new day now!
  • Sunshine4389Sunshine4389 Posts: 3
    edited 01.04.2015
    They are hard to spot. But once you see one then you know what the eggs look like (size, etc.)
    Just be patient, zoom in and you will find!!!

Happy hunting :)
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 01.04.2015
    They had somehow squeezed one in the pole holding the horsefarm sign. Very flexible those eggs as that shouln't have been possible.
  • edited 01.04.2015
    my day 2 eggs are not showing but the egg man says its day two. Others in the coop have their 2nd day eggs. I have cleared cache and refreshed etc
  • Sunshine4389Sunshine4389 Posts: 3
    edited 01.04.2015
    I found all of them within 20 minutes. And I have an infected eye and have to wear cheaters to see and I found them. Very, very, very tiny...........but are there.
    All I'm saying is even with those strikes against me I still found them.
  • girlgrok (INT1)girlgrok (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2015
    I have a big problem ! started a new day of searching for eggs , and I can not find them ! wrote two of 10 days and 10 out of 10 found the eggs , but the day before ! generally not returned to zero i.e. 0 out of 10 eggs ! 8|8|
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 01.04.2015
    I have the same issue as Stork The Bear - and have also cleared caches etc. Most peculiar!
  • LadyofLake3LadyofLake3 Posts: 1
    edited 01.04.2015
    The day counter seem to have gone to day 2 at midnight CET WWW whereas US1 shows day 2 but you have all eggs from day 1 and not able to find).. This could be a surprise for someone who were not able to login during the first 11 or so hours and now cannot get the last prize the bunny house.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 01.04.2015
    I've usede the magnifier in windows and found all my eggs on day 2 in less than ½ an hr. opposit yesterday which took me over 4 and only found the last whit help form the show me button after reading about the free first time showing here in this tread shortly before the day was over pheew ;-)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 02.04.2015
    Thank you for help darnchts found it and i did have 9 but went and found the tenth but surprised that it said we were in day two of the hunt? I thought this was day one?? I think that I am missing something not sure what you mean you cant go back cause i went back when I got the tenth egg and it said ten.
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 02.04.2015
    If you cannot find an egg it is probably because I have eaten it, I am zoom zooming round the farms to get them before the farmers can find them.
  • Qizara (US1)Qizara (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 02.04.2015
    I logged in this morning and found the 10 eggs but it says there are only 9 days so there's no way to win the prize for 100 eggs found. I'm on the US server and Pacific time zone. Did I somehow miss a whole day or am I reading something wrong?

I'm on US server also but in New York. when I found the 10 eggs this morning, there were 9 days ... 1 of 10. I come back 5 hours later 8 days 2 of 10 and the game won't let me look for any more eggs???? It says I have already found the eggs for today. I missed a whole day???? HELP !!!
  • m68addison2m68addison2 Posts: 3
    edited 02.04.2015
    Do you have to click on the buildings to find the eggs? Or will you just see them on the farm?
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    edited 02.04.2015
    Hi,

I see other people are having the same issue with the number of days. The game started after the maintenance this morning and now it says Day 2. Where did the rest of Day 1 go? Now there is no way to get the big prize. Not happy. I hope they get this fixed. Very frustrating.
  • Qizara (US1)Qizara (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 02.04.2015
    Also there are several posts that say "yesterday" which were not here this morning. BF WHAT IS GOING ON????
  • MollieGlitch (US1)MollieGlitch (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 02.04.2015
    This morning (10 a.m. my time) my counter said 10 days to go. This evening (6 p.m.) it says 8 days to go. How can we possibly get the big prize with this lost time? Other co-op members are just as distressed as I am!

ETA: And if it's a new day, why can't we gather our 10 eggs?
  • Darnchts (US1)Darnchts (US1) Posts: 76
    edited 02.04.2015
    I meant at 12:00am EST, those 10 will no longer count and a new 10 will be placed so you won't be able to claim any that you missed during that day.

Those counters are always misleading. If you hover your cursor over them, it will show the full hours/minutes left. If it says 2 days left for instance and you hover over it, you will see that it will say something like 58 hours 10 minutes which means that it is actually 2 days and nearly a half of another day but as soon as it hits under the 24 hour level, it changes it down a day.
  • edited 02.04.2015
    My co op and myself are a little confused. This is the first day of the Easter event, and the clock in the Easter car is already saying day 2 of 10. We found the first 10 eggs today, but how are we going to find the remainder 90 in 8 days if we can only find 10 eggs a day. There will be no way of getting the deco.
    Rhonda Edgell
  • catty1 (US1)catty1 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 02.04.2015
    :( There seems to be a problem with the clock in the quiet visitor tab. The quiet visitor clock says 8 days left but it said 10 days this morning. I found the 10 eggs this morning but the egg counter has not reset for a new day. The two clocks don't seem to be synched. There is no way to get all the way through the challange with this problem. Please fix this glitch!!!!!!!!
  • LorezoderinaLorezoderina Posts: 1
    edited 02.04.2015
    Darnchts wrote: »
    One question though, are the prizes so you get each of the prizes if you find all 100 eggs or do you only get the prize that corresponds with how many eggs you find?I would rather have the tokens than the feed so it makes me want to stop after 50 eggs if I can't have that if I go higher.
    Same here, I'd like to know as well since I'd also rather have the tokens than the seaweed (I'm assuming it is just one prize total). Ideally I'd like the bungalow, but every time I checked yesterday it said the event wasn't live - so apparently I missed out on day one and therefore the grand prize :(

ETA:
    My co op and myself are a little confused. This is the first day of the Easter event, and the clock in the Easter car is already saying day 2 of 10.
    I thought it was only day one as well.
Sign In to comment.