Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31st - I can see eggs! Could there be a spring event?!

Did you already see our latest update announcement?

Have fun asking all your questions in this thread!

(/( ^.^ )\)
Post edited by CM Nafaru on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 30.03.2015
    Sounds so good, but the timing is soooo wrong... :(
    I don't have time to play at the Easter. So, no time to find everything.
    Good thing is, that there is new decos to buy. But maybe next Easter is my time ;)
  • edited 30.03.2015
    Whats this, a "Bunny Bungalow" you made me a house? How kind! ^^
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 30.03.2015
    Hahaha, Good for you WW ;) Maybe you will have a "honey bunny" to live with you in the new bungalow
  • elunia13 (GB1)elunia13 (GB1) Posts: 162
    edited 30.03.2015
    Pleased to hear that this year's Easter event will be more interesting! :) Also excited about new decos, but sincerely hope that the replacement of that disgraceful reputation point hot deal will be decent, if you catch my drift, GGS...
  • andy (GB1)andy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    edited 30.03.2015
    Thank you for the new spring adventures.....

Good luck all

Happy srping holidays !
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 30.03.2015
    1'st: It would have been nice, if this announcement have been postet before the weekend, so I have time to make a danish translation of it, before the update take place.
    - For another time, if possible, please post announcement at least one day before they takes place.

2'nd:
    The bunnies also wisened up a bit and decided to not hide eggs within your farm
    Sorry, I don't understand what that means, and Google translate can not translate "wisened" to a danish word.
    Can somebody give me an alternative description what that sentence means?

3'rd:
    Hot Deal: Reputation Points - An alternative version of this Hot Deal has been added to the game.
    Hmmm, sounds interesting?
    Even I'm not optimistic for this part of this update, I'll cross my fingers and hope this will be a better and more fair version than the old version, and at the same time I hope the old version is skipped.

Else rest of the update sound nice. :)
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 30.03.2015
    @ Brian.... Wisened = Got wiser :thumbup:
    edited 30.03.2015
    Thanks a lot Scissors. :)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 30.03.2015
    What date will it start and is it for all servers Northern & Southern hemispheres?

This is my first Easter challenge so I'm not up to date as to what exactly will happen.

Thanks.

PS: At the time of posting this it is 9-45pm 30th March.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 30.03.2015
    1'st: It would have been nice, if this announcement have been postet before the weekend, so I have time to make a danish translation of it, before the update take place.
    - For another time, if possible, please post announcement at least one day before they takes place
    [unquote]

I so understand what you mean Brian - just finished my translation in Dutch for the Dutch thread. *sigh* It is too much too many events in a row. Sometimes I'd wish GGS would give us a 1-weeks rest in between events!

See Scissors translation of the word "wisened" here above.
    Brian, I simply let out the words "also wisened up a bit and" out of that sentence for my translation. As long as everybody understands the eggs are hidden outside your farm, it's good enough translation for me. ^^
  • kulaniko (INT1)kulaniko (INT1) Posts: 41
    edited 30.03.2015
    •Hot Deal: Reputation Points - An alternative version of this Hot Deal has been added to the game.

Alternative, hmmm...meaning its no longer in the Hot Deal but somewhere else? So there's still Reputation Points for sale, except that it's no longer in Hot Deal, but maybe in Prime Spending perhaps? :)

Please clarify... or better yet, let's just see and wait. I would love to relish in GGS's reaction to this RP issue. :)
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 30.03.2015
    pretty excited about the update!!! I hope most of them are level 6:love:... though someone please enlighten me as to what a 'show me' button is and what it does?(
    edited 30.03.2015
    luna839 wrote: »
    pretty excited about the update!!! I hope most of them are level 6:love:... though someone please enlighten me as to what a 'show me' button is and what it does?(

The 'Show me' button is many places in the game.
    Here is one of them:
    Attachment not found.
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 30.03.2015
    The 'Show me' button is many places in the game.
    Here is one of them:
    Attachment not found.

oh right!!! that's a compass.. i never noticed that... thanks;)
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 30.03.2015
    What does farm environment mean? (when looking for hidden eggs)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 30.03.2015
    Farm environment = all buildings outside your farm (harbour/ship; horse paddock; Greenery; airport; parking place; garage; library; cooperative tree; etc, etc)....

I guess everywhere outside the fence of your farm where one could hide eggs ^^
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 30.03.2015
    Never mind all the rest (Good stuff though it appears) read the last 2 lines -

• Missions - You can now click usernames again in order to access their player information.

Wonderful, marvelous, seventh heaven, delighted, etc., etc., etc..

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

(I know I'm going a bit over the top but I have missed it)
  • edited 30.03.2015
    About the RP Hot Deal ... I'm afraid GGS didn't quite get the complaints about the hot deal during last co-op championships ... Let me explain: any other form of obtaining RPs than from playing missions is not ethical and it's simply cheating!

To help GGS understand it finally .... offering RPs in Hot Deals (or any similar or 'alternative' form) is like giving some runners in a marathon a lift in a car for a part of the race!
    edited 30.03.2015
    About the RP Hot Deal ... I'm afraid GGS didn't quite get the complaints about the hot deal during last co-op championships ... Let me explain: any other form of obtaining RPs than from playing missions is not ethical and it's simply cheating!

To help GGS understand it finally .... offering RPs in Hot Deals (or any similar or 'alternative' form) is like giving some runners in a marathon a lift in a car for a part of the race!

Hear, hear! :)
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 30.03.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    Farm environment = all buildings outside your farm (harbour/ship; horse paddock; Greenery; airport; parking place; garage; library; cooperative tree; etc, etc)....

I guess everywhere outside the fence of your farm where one could hide eggs ^^

Thank You!
  • talented3talented3 Posts: 7
    edited 30.03.2015
    hey..i can upload my photo on this...this isint loading my photo??:(
  • MollieGlitch (US1)MollieGlitch (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    edited 30.03.2015
    I'm psyched about the coming update, esp. the egg hunt.
  • edited 30.03.2015
    Well then, it's going to be kind of hard for some to find those eggs; as I don't have the airport nor the greenhouse unlocked because I haven't and probably never will venture to the temp islands. I have heard that they are too costly.
  • VictoriaDD7 (US1)VictoriaDD7 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    edited 30.03.2015
    Well then, it's going to be kind of hard for some to find those eggs; as I don't have the airport nor the greenhouse unlocked because I haven't and probably never will venture to the temp islands. I have heard that they are too costly.

I do not think they meant those exact places, i.e. inside the fence. But the areas outside the fence, whether they be unlocked or not. Mine are not unlocked either, but I did not think I would have to "open" them to find eggs.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 30.03.2015
    Grannie, I felt like you till I found this post

Questions about the Game
    Tips & Tricks
    2nd page
    thread - Island Farm Minimum Harvesting
    post #3 by Trippel

$4.4million can give you enough seeds to minimum load the boat 3 times a day till next Island starts.

I'm trying it out for the first time at the moment
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 30.03.2015

Well said....the cheating continues..........
  • edited 30.03.2015
    Never mind all the rest (Good stuff though it appears) read the last 2 lines -

• Missions - You can now click usernames again in order to access their player information.

Wonderful, marvelous, seventh heaven, delighted, etc., etc., etc..

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

(I know I'm going a bit over the top but I have missed it)

I'm right there with you!! Will be sooooo nice getting that feature back again!;)
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 31.03.2015

Have you ever considered you are the vocal minority? This company reviews the statistics more than a few people voicing their complaints on the forum. If the statistics show that a lot of people are buying this Hot Deal, of course they are going to run it again, they are running a business, this isn't a marathon. It's a business and any business owner is going to offer deals that their customers buy. They are not going to listen to a small vocal group of complainers.

Get over it already and just play the game. Have fun and don't worry so much about things out of your control.
  • Cat AdamsCat Adams Posts: 130
    edited 31.03.2015
    SirGeorge wrote: »
    Have you ever considered you are the vocal minority? This company reviews the statistics more than a few people voicing their complaints on the forum. If the statistics show that a lot of people are buying this Hot Deal, of course they are going to run it again, they are running a business, this isn't a marathon. It's a business and any business owner is going to offer deals that their customers buy. They are not going to listen to a small vocal group of complainers.

Get over it already and just play the game. Have fun and don't worry so much about things out of your control.

Thank you and well said!! =)
    edited 31.03.2015
    SirGeorge wrote: »

And have you ever consider that BUYING yourself through the game is not playing actually and there isn't much fun in it? What happened to the concept of fair play? O tempora, o mores...

And yes, we all know that GGS is not a charity and they are on the market to make money, of course. It's just that that this particular product, reputation points hot deal, is morally dubious, at least from where I stand.

Have fun!
Sign In to comment.