Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Landscape Designer (Greta) - Decoration Limits

13»

Comments

• I think it is fun learning these limits on my own. I would not enjoy a game if I new every move that was going to be made. Like playing  the game of Chest and knowing all the moves the player is going to make before you set down and play. Thank you for you efforts to make this game EXCELLENT

wildkitty007
  • Trixy416 (US1)Trixy416 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    We all need Greta the Landscape Architect to come around more often. I myself have over 70 decorations to be turned into parts and upgrade the ones that I have out on my farms.  Please bring her around more often.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I bought this deco with gold, it should be upgradeable? why is it not listed in the list of decos available to upgrade on my farm?

I know there was a dollar version with an S quality that is not upgradeable.... but as you can see mine has the regular quality...

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I am intrigued. I too thought it was only the "S"s that could not be upgraded  :¬(
    I have sent in a support ticket with the below screen shot

• BigElaine (US1)BigElaine (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 17.08.2017
    JVD (US1) said:
    I have sent in a support ticket with the below screen shot

This is just one of many ways that,( I Believe) GGS gets you to buy gold, and waste it. They know we have to upgrade our deco's inorder to have more land to produce on. So you end up demolishing that deco (and no they don't give your gold back)  so you can put in a higher happiness deco, or one that can be upgraded.

Good Luck, and if nothing else we all need to be a little wiser when it comes to GGS little deals here and there throughout the day while we are farming. We are like little kids seeing a cool toy, only we see DISCOUNTS and awe that's a good deal and I gotta get it cause it won't come back around.

Enjoy the game and save your hard earned dollars, it's Farming folks.    ((  JVD I just went with it have a wonderful day, and chat with ya later))
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I play another game (cannot say the name) where you can buy deco's/buildings with gold, and if you want to sell them you get half of what you paid IN GOLD.  This is a lot fairer way and encourages people to buy gold items.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    JVD (US1) said:
    I bought this deco with gold, it should be upgradeable? why is it not listed in the list of decos available to upgrade on my farm?

I know there was a dollar version with an S quality that is not upgradeable.... but as you can see mine has the regular quality...

That deco is not in Greta's list of up gradable decos because it is already at max happiness, and the moment it reached that 12 points / square the game automatically removed it from Greta's list

:-) 

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    If I recall about it, you can improve the deco as long as it doesn't reach 8 points per square, right?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    ty PCA. My intigue is satisfied. (I'd forgotten about the 12 point / square limit - I plead old age (not))
    Thank you @PCA (GB1)  I was unaware of that information!!! 

Happy Farming!!

of course I am still waiting for support to answer LOL!
  • i don't know where I should post this suggestion/ request so I hope if a moderator reads it either passes it on or redirects me to the right thread. 
    I love to collect decorations, but i ran into a problem with annual and seasonal events such as Lantern Festival. I would like to collect all of them, even at lower level but for that I should have stopped playing once I have reached the desired lvl, and I couldn't possibly do that since it would also damage the coop interests. Is there a chance that the technical team could develop a feature similar to the weekly events when you can choose the level of the deco you want or at least opt out of playing the event as soon as you reach the desired lvl of happiness of the decoration gift. Thank you
  • i don't know where I should post this suggestion/ request so I hope if a moderator reads it either passes it on or redirects me to the right thread. 
    I love to collect decorations, but i ran into a problem with annual and seasonal events such as Lantern Festival. I would like to collect all of them, even at lower level but for that I should have stopped playing once I have reached the desired lvl, and I couldn't possibly do that since it would also damage the coop interests. Is there a chance that the technical team could develop a feature similar to the weekly events when you can choose the level of the deco you want or at least opt out of playing the event as soon as you reach the desired lvl of happiness of the decoration gift. Thank you
    @Tomas Tangor (GB1) There are some events where you work to get higher happiness & quality on your final deco & you can then choose which deco (visually) you would like the happiness applied to.... Such as the snowman event coming soon. This enables players to collect all the decos in the set, but there are some sets that have only appeared once & for those, you can use Santa's wheel to collect ones that you do not have & use Greta to improve their happiness if you wish to keep them on your farm, rather than just unlock them in the deco tower.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Is there a chart that shows deco limits within the qualities?  This way I can check the chart before proceeding to upgrade.  Thanks!
Sign In to comment.