Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gold Offers

edited 12.03.2015 in Suggestions
So what has happened to all the gold offers? Usually there is at least one going at any given time but yesterday evening there weren't any and now this morning there aren't any.

So what's a happening?

Thanks
Post edited by Grannie Jackie (US1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 11.03.2015
    Spooky isn`t it? 169_zpsbrc0karl.gif
  • edited 11.03.2015
    yea very lol
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 11.03.2015
    Very strange. I've had a couple of 50% prime ones but nothing else.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 12.03.2015
    Seeing as I never buy gold I am finding it pleasantly peaceful. lol
  • edited 02.04.2015
    hi is it just me i have had no gold % offers now for 2 days,
    im waiting to buy gold but with no offers im stuck waiting,

how about a 200% gold bonus offer popping up on my screen ;)

regards

Andy

• Well, needless to say, gold deals are now almost always.......buy 180,000 gold ($199.99) and get so and so..............

I am a gold buyer but I'm not able fork out $200.00, and I'm quite sure most can't. I feel like GGS is catering mostly to those players who can afford that outrageous amount.

MY REQUEST TO GGS is to ask that they rotate the 2 for 1 offer more frequently......please.  That is the only time I buy gold and it doesn't come around often. 

Please help those who can't spend alot!  2 for 1 GOLD!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They are not going to give that deal very often so best to take advantage of it while it's on. If you can or want to ;)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    @Chateau Busby (US1) do you by any chance buy gold a lot? i am not sure if it has to be a lot at a time to matter or just if you buy any cause i have noticed in like the last 6 months i am having the opposite problem and am only being offered the ones to buy 6,500 in gold which i do not like as much as the buying 30k ones  i had one of the 6,500 offers then bought some during thanksgiving and was given the 30k deals for a couple weeks and am now back down to the 6,500 so maybe you just have to go a wile in between buying i have noticed that with the shopping bag were if you spend so much you get something if you do not do it for a wile it will lower the gold needed to get a item 
  • They are not going to give that deal very often so best to take advantage of it while it's on. If you can or want to ;)
    Data,

I do! take advantage if it! 

{ I must confess the WOF is my nemesis }    
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     :D There are always those in the game for every one ;) 
  • @Chateau Busby (US1) do you by any chance buy gold a lot? i am not sure if it has to be a lot at a time to matter or just if you buy any cause i have noticed in like the last 6 months i am having the opposite problem and am only being offered the ones to buy 6,500 in gold which i do not like as much as the buying 30k ones  i had one of the 6,500 offers then bought some during thanksgiving and was given the 30k deals for a couple weeks and am now back down to the 6,500 so maybe you just have to go a wile in between buying i have noticed that with the shopping bag were if you spend so much you get something if you do not do it for a wile it will lower the gold needed to get a item 
    Thanks, good to know that the 180,000 gold deals are not across the board.

And you're probably right - the amount/frequency I buy gold is apparently driving the only offers I see. 

I'm almost broke (gold). I'm a Taurus, very stubborn at times..........I'm waiting and waiting GGS........... B)
  • Whenever a new temporary farm starts... It would be a good idea to have gold offers too along with it. Those crucial first 2 days decides whether we play temp farm for max rewards or not.

Waiting for good offers now...something better than 2 for 1. 
  • I haven't bought gold in over 2 weeks! I have never had to wait to spend money on a game before. I would have spent $100 by now but I've spent zero. I will not buy gold any other way then buy one get one free. This game already cost so much. I'm about to leave the game I'm so MAD!!!
  • I just bought a gold pack (4700 pk) during the 1+1 gold offer but I didn't get credited with the extra 4700 gold.
    Can someone please look into the matter from the developing team.

Is there anyone else facing the same problem. ?
    This game is getting impossible day by day and full of glitches. 

• i never got a double gold offer since last championship ,i am willing to buy golds this time ,i never got any offer until now
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 21.04.2017
    I just bought a gold pack (4700 pk) during the 1+1 gold offer but I didn't get credited with the extra 4700 gold.
    Can someone please look into the matter from the developing team.

Is there anyone else facing the same problem. ?
    This game is getting impossible day by day and full of glitches. 

No one can help you here you must do a support ticket with all the details good luck  they are pretty good at fixing this type of error.  Are you sure it was a 2 for 1 sell and not the buy one and your co op get the same which is all I have seen on here today.
  • Can someone please HELP me ??? "I need GOLD" I have been waiting for the buy one get one deal for over 2 weeks now. Can I please spend my money on your game.  

If you are taking the deals away, I will not be able to play this game any longer. I'm on disability and everything cost so much.
  • The deals come around in cycles; some take longer if you recently used one. Like the 200% can take a few months, especially if you used a lower % one.
    I am on pay like you, and understand the wish for more frequent occurrences of favorite offers. Hope you have one soon. I mostly play free as many here play completely free aside from our gold gotten in-game. Happy Farming  :)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    The deals come around in cycles; some take longer if you recently used one. Like the 200% can take a few months, especially if you used a lower % one.
    I am on pay like you, and understand the wish for more frequent occurrences of favorite offers. Hope you have one soon. I mostly play free as many here play completely free aside from our gold gotten in-game. Happy Farming  :)
    200% offer is removed by ggs
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I just had the same thing happen and submitted a ticket to Support. They usually fix it pretty quickly, though this is the weekend so maybe Monday.
  • Ok I really need help my Issue is when offer comes like BUY 32000 Gold and get ect. rewards with it i only have option to buy 31000 or  over 50000 now if i cant Afford buy the over 50000 that means i cant do that offer just becus buying gold don't allowes us set amount we wuld like to buy..!!!!! SO then how else i can get that offer and don't count buy via phone,is there any way to but it or i never can get it becuse i can't put that ammount of money on side for that,so what are my options??? Thank you.. :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well it is ok to buy more but you cant buy less  I think you can buy a 20 and a ten and a five to get the 32000 I never never buy those.  I only buy the two for one sales or  buy and spin the wheel.  Wait till wabbit tells you so cause I could be wrong.
  • aww thank you figured out later.pfff
  • I miss the multiple offers at the same time that used to be. When you bought one you also got the other offers goodies. More bang for your buck. Please bring those back. I also like the 241 deals. I keep missing them lately, lol.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I think GGS times those 2 for 1 gold deals around the Cooperative Championships (just prior, during, and near the end).  So you will need to wait for about 2 weeks when the next CoopCha begins.
  • I miss the multiple offers at the same time that used to be. When you bought one you also got the other offers goodies. More bang for your buck. Please bring those back. I also like the 241 deals. I keep missing them lately, lol.
    I totally agree these days we get less value for our hard earned money
  • edited 12.05.2017
    can i just ask who chooses and sets the prices for these deals 
    344,540 gold  which is for me  around £140 for a floating decor pig is to be quite honest 
    in cloud cookoo land, not that i would ever buy a decor for gold but  come on guys time for a reality check.

also to cross out the 699k gold and make iook like a huge saving is outrageous to say the least, why you think up an insane price then cross it out and introduce a sale price is beyond me. you must either think were an easy touch or just simply stupid,

ps no offence meant to anyone why does actually buy them

If GGs are short of a few quid heres a thought why not bring back the  old seaweed hot deal that we used to have, from what i understand that was a really popular deal, combined with the % gold bonus deals, is it not better to sell a lot of something players would want than try to sell something at a ridiculous price that prob no one ever buys, just a thought :)

Post edited by andyhudson1965 (GB1) on
  • when there is a special to buy gold a lot of times you have to buy the amount they offer which is normally 50.00 or more why not have a 20 and 30 dollar offer for the same special so that the people like me can buy more often I think more choice's would be better for the players and gg because people would buy more different specals
  • I love this game so much that I have a credit card just for this game only. I spend about $ 50.00 to $75.00 a week. I have been playing for 3 years everyday. I am going to use the last of my gold then I'm done. This game is so expensive that I have never paid for gold unless I get the buy one get one free deal. I guess that deal is gone now so I am gone too.  I'M SO SAD!!! I will miss my friends from my Co-Op. I guess I'll have to find a new game that actually wants my money.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I love this game so much that I have a credit card just for this game only. I spend about $ 50.00 to $75.00 a week. I have been playing for 3 years everyday. I am going to use the last of my gold then I'm done. This game is so expensive that I have never paid for gold unless I get the buy one get one free deal. I guess that deal is gone now so I am gone too.  I'M SO SAD!!! I will miss my friends from my Co-Op. I guess I'll have to find a new game that actually wants my money.
    Lots of former gold buyers keep playing without buying any more gold.  If you love the game, maybe you could try that.  Just as much fun, and you get to strategize more when you can't just buy whatever.  Hope you stick around. :)
Sign In to comment.