Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Misleading rewards message on Coop Level Up pop-up

Gambit8Gambit8 Posts: 42
The wording is a little ambiguous. When a coop levels, a popup appears congratulating the player, and apparently awarding them some Dollars and Gold. However, I've certainly never seen my personal gold go up, and I've been closely watching for the past three levelups.

Other coop members donate 150 gold to the coop when the coop levels, saying "the coop earned it anyway". I am worried they are donating their own gold without realising that coop levels are not giving them that gold to begin with.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• BlueneckBlueneck Posts: 15
    edited 14.02.2015
    Pretty sure it goes to the co-op treasure. Anything else doesn't make sense.
  • Gambit8Gambit8 Posts: 42
    edited 14.02.2015
    That's what I think too, but it's harder to keep track of the coop amounts, so I haven't been able to confirm.
  • JustMe (AU1)JustMe (AU1) Posts: 170
    edited 15.02.2015
    The prize goes into the coop bank both the gold and the farm dollars. This money is used to start research, there is a fee charged to the coop to start each one over and above the researchers that members fund. Now that we have the coop challenge the coop bank money and gold can also be used to buy the boosters that benefit the whole coop. People have asked in the past so I will add no the coop leader can't take these monies and use them for their own farm nor can they give them to members of the coop. If the coop folds the funds are lost.
  • yasgur2yasgur2 Posts: 31
    edited 15.02.2015
    When Co-op Levels up Dollars and Gold go into Co-op Bank only. Individuals do not receive the rewards.
  • s1lvester (NL1)s1lvester (NL1) NL1 Posts: 54
    edited 15.02.2015
    But if the Co-op completes a research all the members benefit, like getting a higher prices for that specific product when you sell it on your own farm. Am I correct?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 15.02.2015
    Yes Silvester, you are correct :)
  • Reported again.
Sign In to comment.