Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Platinum League Class 1

clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
Hy everybody,
I finally reached the Platinum League, Class 1 and have currently 1184 points.
(My horse has level 73 and never encountered a better horse on my server).
In theory, when I will have 1250 points, I will unlock the Diamond League, but in reality is not that simple, because there is another condition: to win 50 times against other players from Platinum league class 1.
OK, so now I have 2 questions:
1. How I can challenge players from Platinum league class 1 if on the challenge panel you only get displayed the information related with the three possible competitors that they are on gold or platinum league, but not specify which class???
I don't want to challenge player from platinum league, I want to challenge players from platinum league class 1...and the game doesn't show me this information :(
2. If currently, I am the only player from platinum league class 1, what is my fault that the other players have lower performance???
There are conditions in order to be able to reach the diamond league that are unfair in my opinion cause they are not related with my own performance...I depend on the others performance :(
Finally, I want to mention that I played every Island farm since August last year and in every event I made more that 50 millions shells or stones from Viking Island, that's why I was able to load many ships, had hundred of thousands of horseshoes, worked hard an trained well my horses....and now I can't fully enjoy my performance...being conditioned by the others performance...
So dear GGS, you will implement in the near future a special display, in order to identify the players from platinum league class 1?
Thank you!
Post edited by clinn (RO1) on

Comments

• Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 14.02.2015
    As someone who has made Diamond, I am pretty sure its win 50 times, while YOU are in Platinum 1. I don't think your opponents matter. Good luck!

-Y
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 14.02.2015
    Congrats on reaching P1 Clinn.... I think you maybe misunderstood the challenge, you just need to get 50 wins while you are in P1, they can be against any opponent. You stop getting 4 points for a win when you reach 1249 points and you need to get the 50 wins to get to 1250 & unlock the Diamond league.... Good luck! :thumbsup:
  • edited 14.02.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    As someone who has made Diamond, I am pretty sure its win 50 times, while YOU are in Platinum 1. I don't think your opponents matter. Good luck!

-Y

What happens when you make Diamond? It is locked out of sight for me, and will be for a very long time, certainly won't be this tournament time! Anything super wonderful, prizes for levels, or is it just "diamond" and race for more horseshoes?

So curious!!!!8o
    edited 14.02.2015
    What happens when you make Diamond? It is locked out of sight for me, and will be for a very long time, certainly won't be this tournament time! Anything super wonderful, prizes for levels, or is it just "diamond" and race for more horseshoes?

So curious!!!!8o

The Golden Stallion deco looks cool :thumbsup:
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 14.02.2015
    The Golden Stallion deco looks cool :thumbsup:

Can you post a pic please for curious minds? :D
    edited 14.02.2015
    jess_d wrote: »
    Can you post a pic please for curious minds? :D

Here ya go..... Gold on gold not easy to see lol 8|

Golden%20Stallion_zpsf9b8jafb.png
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 14.02.2015
    Ooooh very nice! Thanks Scissors!! :D I'm currently in the gold league but I can work harder to try to earn that deco.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 14.02.2015
    Here ya go..... Gold on gold not easy to see lol 8|

Golden%20Stallion_zpsf9b8jafb.png

You Donn't get any prices for getting in to Diamond league all those prices are for the end of the season and no prices are there before the season ends and that stallion migth only be for the winner of diamond league
    edited 14.02.2015
    Margitorix wrote: »
    You Donn't get any prices for getting in to Diamond league all those prices are for the end of the season and no prices are there before the season ends and that stallion migth only be for the winner of diamond league

I thought everyone got the "Season Prizes" for the league they finished in, but reading it again it looks like the Diamond league has an exception, the deco could be one of things only the top 10 get. ;( ... I hope not, I was thinking they might get special buildings like with the Islands, everyone in Diamond should get the deco.

• Depending on the league you are in upon the end of the season, you will earn several rewards. You can preview these awards in the respective league overview.
    • If you reach Platinum or Diamond league, you get a chance to earn exclusive avatars to be displayed in the challenge overview and trophies to display at a special trophy stand within your horse ranch (this trophy stand will be revealed during the season). Additionally there will be several special rewards for the top 10 players within the diamond league ranking.
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 14.02.2015
    Yeahh seems the same words was also said with the first Island and wath a disapointment that was ;-( all the prices didn't appear before the second Island
  • FilipeczekFilipeczek Posts: 275
    edited 14.02.2015
    Oh wow, that deco looks cool! I think they should also make versions of it, the silver and bronze stallion statue. That one is very sweet though. Congrats for those of you who reached the diamond league!!! :D
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    edited 18.02.2015
    Thank you very much to all of you guys for your posts :)
    They helped me a lot and of course you were right...after 50 wins from platinum class one, I finally entered yesterday in the diamond league...and I was the first player in that league from my server and yesterday evening the second player joined me..and of course..that player is also from my coop...so we are only 2 there right now, and we are very proud :) and push hard to build a nice gap of points from the players that surely will enter in the next days :)
    From readings, it looks like all the player from a league will receive at the end of the season that prizes BUT when I read at the info of the gold horse deco...it's says that will be obtained by the tournament winner!?!
    So maybe Nafaru or Latten if they are so nice as usual, could tell us if the deco will be awarded to all of the players from the diamond league at the end of the season or only to the winner (first place in the rank).
    And there will be other prizes for top 10 players? I didn't see that info nowhere...
    Thank you and a good day to all!

PS: Congratulations FreeWhitelul for your level 79 at your horse...I have the horse currently at level 73 but...mine has quality level 3..(1 is common; 2 is special, while 3 is rare)...by the way...what is the max value here?
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 18.02.2015
    clinn wrote: »
    From readings, it looks like all the player from a league will receive at the end of the season that prizes BUT when I read at the info of the gold horse deco...it's says that will be obtained by the tournament winner!?!
    So maybe Nafaru or Latten if they are so nice as usual, could tell us if the deco will be awarded to all of the players from the diamond league at the end of the season or only to the winner (first place in the rank).
    And there will be other prizes for top 10 players? I didn't see that info nowhere...
    Thank you and a good day to all!

Hey clinn,

congratulations on being the first to enter Diamond league on your server (same of course also goes to all server firsts out there! :love:)!

Now to answer your questions: the Golden Stallion decoration will be awarded to every player who made it to the Diamond league and will from then on be yours to keep forever!

Furthermore the top 10 players on each server will receive one of 4 different special avatars that you can choose to be displayed for all other players in the tournament challenge screen.
    #4-10 will all get the same avatar, while #3, #2 and #1 will get a different avatar each.

Cheers,
    Steffi
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198
    edited 18.02.2015
    Thank you very much Steffi,
    And please allow me to give you even if it's only virtual...a deco as a symbol of my appreciation...because I think you really deserve it.....I will call it "The gratitude trophy" for your kindness and promptitude.
    PS: I wasn't able to participate in that survey...and I wanted in this way to express my opinion and thoughts :)
    Sincerely, Clinn
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 19.02.2015
    clinn wrote: »
    Thank you very much Steffi,
    And please allow me to give you even if it's only virtual...a deco as a symbol of my appreciation...because I think you really deserve it.....I will call it "The gratitude trophy" for your kindness and promptitude.
    PS: I wasn't able to participate in that survey...and I wanted in this way to express my opinion and thoughts :)
    Sincerely, Clinn

Awww, thank you very much, clinn! *blushes* *puts trophy on desk* *celebrates it*

:love:
  • cramermm (US1)cramermm (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 23.03.2015
    Where is the TROPHY STAND we are supposed to have for horse competition???
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 24.03.2015
    Its teeny tiny, NE of the Market, NW of the Riding Circle, SE of the Event board, and SSW of the transport.

-Y
  • frangamer ()frangamer () Posts: 36
    edited 24.03.2015
    I only just discovered my trophy stand thanks for info Yakoska it sure is a teeny, tiny one lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file