Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tractor Issues

chicaachicaa Posts: 437
Is anyone else noticing that their tractors are not working properly?? Especially the powerhouse??? It seems that the special press is working okay. I have no idea though about the Earthbreaker and the Multifarmer though. There's really no way to be able to check those two tractors.. Unless there is something I am missing.

I cannot begin to explain the frustration I am having with all of these glitches that continue to compound whenever GGS decides to roll-out a new feature to the game. First its a couple of issues, then GGS tries a hotfix to correct the few issues, which in turn causes more issues. Not to mention that it always seems that these roll-outs seem to always occur on a Thursday.. which leaves us here all weekend long with no answers, and just TON of frustration.. which just keeps building and building and building.

Is there anyone out there that can help to shed some light on these tractors for me please? Anything you can suggest will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Post edited by chicaa on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 31.01.2015
    When you complete a mission, you can hover ur cursor over the blue info button and it shows the amount of certs & RP that you got from the Multifarmer & Earthbreaker.
    I haven`t used the Powerhouse since the coop challenge, so I don`t know if anything has changed there, but it was working ok last time I used it.
  • Brian RobertsonBrian Robertson Posts: 25
    edited 31.01.2015
    My Earthbreaker is working fine.
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 01.02.2015
    Thanks for your responses. I appreciate them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file