Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Not so hot deal

Angel0ne (US1)Angel0ne (US1) US1 Posts: 15
Just got the 140% hot deal buying 30,000 gold using the 50% bonus deal so a total 34,500 gold but did not receive the oasis of idleness and not sure what else but definitely not the decoration.
Post edited by Angel0ne (US1) on

Comments

• Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 25.01.2015
    Have you looked on your Island? The Oasis goes there, not to your main farms.

-Y
  • Nikki HartNikki Hart Posts: 21
    edited 25.01.2015
    I think there may be some tech problems with the hot deals. Since yesterday I have tried to purchase the hot deal which included Island dollars and seashells using paypal. The page goes to payment but when I click on pay now it loads a blank page. Tried refreshing, letting it sit to load and nothing....just blank. After 3 attempts I gave up today. So far none of these attempts show as a transaction on my paypal account either and I have not received the hot deal at all.
  • Emrys Bryn (US1)Emrys Bryn (US1) Posts: 48
    edited 26.01.2015
    So I am in Canada and went to buy some gold yesterday. I have bought plenty of gold in the past, but yesterday floored me. I have to pay in American funds, so for me to get the $100 package would cost me $127!!! What kind of a deal is this? To top it off with another slap in the face, my American friend can buy his gold in Canadian funds and it costs him less. I didn't buy any gold and after playing this game since its started I'm seriously considering quitting. I'm almost out of gold, but am not going to buy any if it costs me an extra $27 to do so.

I have no issues supporting a business by buying gold, but I play other games and GGS is by far the greediest company I have ever encountered. Nothing to do with the buying gold issue as that is the poor company they choose to deal with for us instead of actually putting some consideration to us Canadian players and choosing a Canadian company for us to deal with. Just how everything is about gold in this game now.

This game has stopped being fun for me a long time ago and if it wasn't for the friends I've made here I would have quit long ago.

Live Long and Prosper, Em 8)
  • Tony1666Tony1666 Posts: 61
    edited 03.02.2015
    Ohh ho ho ho Emrys Bryn3 - I've seen far far greedier companies, where you can't even play without using gold at every turn. If they are too greedy I quit, but I haven't quit this one yet. My philosophy is that it's fair enough to spend some - it is a business after all and no money - no game. And what would I be spending it on if I wasn't spending hours on this game? But get too greedy and I'm gone. I've dumped 30 or 40 games in the last 5 years. But Big Farm and TrainStation live on - for me these are keepers that seem to have gotten the balance right.

And I'm in Canada too. My gold purchases always show up in Canadian dollars so there must be a conversion option somewhere. Welcome to the world of the artificially manipulated and devalued Canadian dollar!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file