Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Pranked during co-op Mission

FribbsFribbs Posts: 17
I don't ever do the prank thing so I'm curious. Can anyone prank you? Is it just co-op members?
I went from first place to third because of this prank and I am not happy about it one bit. Can the opposing players prank you? Its bad enough that most are 40 levels above me. Plus have spent more real cash on their farms than I could EVER spare. I'm already inferior because of money and levels and now I lose over all my chicken coops being pranked for 15 minutes on an egg mission?
Really??
Post edited by Fribbs on
Fribbs @ us 1

Comments

• FarmerJojoBell3FarmerJojoBell3 Posts: 48
    edited 17.01.2015
    Anyone on the same server can prank you. And yes, I would say it is safe to assume it was one of your opponents. :(

One of my co-op members got slammed pretty hard with pranks today too...
    FarmerJojoBell3 @ au 1 - Farmers LTD - Deputy
    FarmerJojobell @ us 1 - GodServants - Leader
    FarmerJojobell @ en 1 - CraftyCritters - Deputy
    JojoBell @ www 1 - BlessedRWe - Leader
  • Lynn51Lynn51 Posts: 36
    edited 17.01.2015
    They are really pushing these pranks hard. Popping up in middle of missions. really GG? They will just do ANYTHING to get people to spend gold. I think its wrong, to even have this going on during the co-op missions.
    Some of us don't have 50 bucks a week or even a month to spend on this game to begin with. It's already become
    almost impossible to compete with the people that spend alot of $$ but now this too.
    Lynn51 @ us 1
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 17.01.2015
    Really in the end it is the prankster's loss. They have a lot less gold now that could have been spent on something useful like land or a decoration that can be used for a long time. I have also been pranked by a person who didnt like the fact that I beat him in a mission a couple days before. He pranked an orchard that was not in production
    ha ha on him. I thought I still have my gold to spend on something more useful
    JanePlayer06 @ us 1
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,503
    edited 17.01.2015
    When someone gives you a gift you can see who gave it to you by moving the cursor over whatever was gifted (orchard, field, etc.). I'm not sure if this works with the pranks though. I've never had a prank but I'm sure someone else could verify if its possible to see the player or not. :)

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 17.01.2015
    Really in the end it is the prankster's loss. They have a lot less gold now that could have been spent on something useful like land or a decoration that can be used for a long time. I have also been pranked by a person who didnt like the fact that I beat him in a mission a couple days before. He pranked an orchard that was not in production
    ha ha on him. I thought I still have my gold to spend on something more useful

I agree, plus you get Karma for the prank, which you can save up & use to buy treats (or pranks) that you can use yourself.

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 17.01.2015
    pranking someone during missions is probably the lowest thing they can do. It shows how desperate they are to win a wission. On the other hand being pranked gives you karma points and costs them money, If they stupid enough to do it, they may possibly win, but you willl definitel reap the rewards from their stupidity.
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 17.01.2015
    It also works with pranks, you can see the person who did this prank to you. I Pmed the person who pranked me asking why? He responded with reason.
    JanePlayer06 @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file