Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "This is an invalid ID"

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Your top error is a timed out error, usually means you were not properly logged out from the server. Usually one can just close it and continue with the game.
    As for your second error that one looks like bug/glitch. A little more description would be helpful. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    For about a week now when I open the game in my browser I get the following or something similar... what is this about?

In fact I may just post any error that comes up now... if I remember to!

These have been popping up all over for no apparent reason.  You should be able to click on them to make them disappear.
  • I have been getting them too.  I just click on them and they disappear.  I am usually doing nothing but scrolling around to see if there is anything that I want to do (not clicking on anything) and it will pop up.  I think it is just a glitch/small bug.  Not worried as it isn't affecting the game.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Yep I just disappear them and continue on, I thought I'd just start reporting them so whoever is in charge of fixing these things could see...
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 26.12.2016
    im getting somthing likes that always after i get animal  feed or fretlizer  from  npc stand on side of the farm
    wheni try to use thos food or fretlizer think he scam cuz after i close  game and reopen there no food to feed my animals

I get this error now every-time I load the game.

I use ccleaner to wipe all my temp files, cache's, et cetera...
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I get this error now every-time I load the game.

I use ccleaner to wipe all my temp files, cache's, et cetera...
    This is a time out error from the server, it just means you were not log out correctly from their end. Close and continue with the game , it should not effect your game play in any way :)
  • I am getting the same error of Invalid ID also. For me, it happens every time I log on, anytime I upgrade something on the farm or complete a task on the left-hand side.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    everytime for last few days when I sign into the game  I get this   I have changed nothing within my game
  • Your not the only one this is happening to.  It's the same with me and another player I know.  I wonder how long it will take them to fix this problem.   
  • Have you cleared your flash cache recently? Clearing your browser cache and cookies too won't hurt but it's probably cobwebs in the flash cache

It's easy, but if you are not sure how to GGS have a FAQ
    How to clear the cache
    flash cache cleaned, after cleaning appeared to be this:

http://prnt.sc/dti483
  • Happening here too.  Already tried clearing and it still does this.  I just click it off and move on.
  • logging out clearing history and cache does not resolve the issue, it's ongoing, nothing new...its not causing any game play issues other than annoying me as well as others, if its not an error popping up its a bunch of sale ads ..blah blah blah
  • I get this Error Code every time I start the game. I'm logged in & I'm on the Main Farm before I have started.

This is an invalid ID.
    Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorTimeEndResponse
    ErrorCode: 3
    Timestamp: 1484367428
    Zone: 6
    PID:4365425

I also get an Error Code when I'm harvesting:  "Object is currently occupied" 

I have cleared, reloaded & I still get them in every game for about a week or more.
    I was just clicking them off until I started seeing the workers & the dog walking
    on buildings. Yesterday I went to click on my "Silo" & I couldn't bc I was petting the dog
    at the top of the Silo
    (of course I moved my pointer & clicked on it again} it worked.
    I'm tired of dodging the workers & dog.
  • bablou1 (NL1)bablou1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 82
    I get error codes here every time if built or upgrade something.
  • I am starting to get it more now as well not sure what is causing it...
  • I get this all the time as well.  It is a pain in the neck...  Actually try a couple feet lower.:((

• Every single time I am done with an upgrade I get that invalid ID screen.  :/
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It seems to be constant now for me as well, no matter what I'm doing.  I just click it off and move on.
  • I think that GGS needs to fix this bug and or start looking deeper into it before it begins causing major problems and probably should merge this thread with the other one that was already started about this issue.
  • Bonjovichickie (US1)Bonjovichickie (US1) US1 Posts: 114
    edited 19.01.2017
    I have been getting more and more error codes as the game continues. I am getting the invalid ID error when I log in, a lag and then the "item is occupied" error code when harvesting, and some members of my co-op are getting construction error codes. One of the members lost her farm and had to start a new one due to an error, she is sending in a support ticket for that one. Error codes seem to be happening (as I read from others in forum) to a lot of players and I hope it gets some attention or maybe even fixed. 
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    edited 07.03.2017
    the "invalid ID" pop-up is back. It's showing every time I collect a candy now. it just started when the candy came in @ 12:00 am EDT. It appeared on the 2nd candy I clicked. After collecting my 6 on the gourmet farm, it's only showing 1/6 now not 6/6 for that farm!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    the "invalid ID" pop-up is back. It's showing every time I collect a candy now. it just started when the candy came in @ 12:00 am EDT.
    Check to see how many candies you've collected. If it's 315 or MORE, then you're done. You'll get the error above if you try to pick up more than that.
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Ah, ok. It started doing it on main farm, too. I already collected my candy pond.  Thank you very much Southern!
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorTimeEndResponse
    Timestamp: 1497142246
    Zone: 6
    PID:5431371

Please advise.  Thanks!
    edited 17.11.2017

I got this error just now harvesting my horses from training, looking back at previous posts it's happened before. Will they ever fix these bugs?
    This just now...

I just loaded the game and got...

Dunno what action that is, but apparently it's not possible!
  • I just loaded the game and got...

Dunno what action that is, but apparently it's not possible!
    That's so funny!!  I've gotten the same pop ups and had the very SAME thought go through my mind!!  I have found usually the pop ups happen when I've clicked to do something, and it doesn't happen right away and I click again out of impatience and it'll show me the pop up "This action not possible" and I always think, well IF you'd DONE it the first TIME I CLICKED then we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!  I haven't worried about them too much so far, and I sure hope a bigger problem doesn't develop from them!!  For now, I just close'em out and go on farming as usual..........
  • every i  time i try to open the gift box this message appears:

This is an invalid ID.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBShopOpenMysteryBoxResponse
    Timestamp: 1513354894
    Zone: 2
    PID:5182651

it happened yesterday and today after server maintenance

Sign In to comment.