Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

For once, only once: can we plse say it in French?? JE SUIS CHARLIE!!

Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
edited 05.02.2015 in The Chicken Coop
de tout coeur: je suis Charlie!!!
Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 07.01.2015
    Je suis charlie!!
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 07.01.2015
    Je Suis Charlie

yes off course we could do this in French, let's hope it will stay at this one time
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 07.01.2015
    Je suis Charlie!!!
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 07.01.2015
    Je suis Charlie !!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 08.01.2015
    B6whc6-CIAIglaV.jpg:large
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 08.01.2015
    Je suis Charlie !!

Vive la liberté, l'égalité, la fraternité.

Attachment not found.
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 09.01.2015
  • RogueFarmer (US1)RogueFarmer (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 09.01.2015
    The irony of free speech is that people are free to blame those that fought, and continue to fight, wars that brought freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion and freedom of assembly into fruition.

These are universal freedoms that wars have been, will be, and are being fought to maintain for all mankind.

As long as the notion of free speech exists, blood will have to be shed to establish, protect and maintain that freedom against those that wish to eradicate it.

Thank God for the Americans and the French that gave, and continue to give, their lives to fight for the universal right of freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

To end all wars is to end free speech.

Freedom is not free.

JE SUIS CHARLIE
    edited 09.01.2015
    Dead French cartoonists would NEVER be allowed to publish in the united states.
    https://emsnews.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/dead-french-cartoonists-would-never-be-allowed-to-publish-in-us/
    screen-shot-2015-01-08-at-8-09-39-am.png?w=500&h=654
  • RogueFarmer (US1)RogueFarmer (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 09.01.2015
    They are absolutely free to publish whatever they wish. The media companies are also free to determine whatever they allow to be published. I admire the French media corporation for having the courage to do what they do. I do not necessarily agree with their views but once again free speech and free press require courage. Courage that most media outlets throughout the world do not have. Do not confuse the cowardice of certain media corporations with the lack of freedom.

I see you posted a cartoon that contains people of Hebrew decent. That does not take courage. Hebrews are not suppressing your freedom of speech. I acknowledge your right to spew inflammatory delusional rhetoric. However this thread is no place for such things. The fact that you have hijacked a thread that was initiated to honor freedom loving people, that were martyred for their practice of said freedom, in order for you to spew antisemitic rhetoric, speaks volumes.

JE SUIS CHARLIE
    edited 10.01.2015
    Attachment not found.
    Je Suis Charlie!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 10.01.2015
    Je suis Charlie!!

@ Uncle Willy & RogueFarmer, Thankyou both for agreeing that this is not the appropriate place for your debate.
  • Nikki HartNikki Hart Posts: 21
    edited 10.01.2015
    je suis Charlie!!!

My prayers go out to the French people & the families of those murdered for nothing more than a cartoon series. May God bless them in Heaven, their families on earth & heal & unite the people of France.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 10.01.2015
    Je suis Charlie!!

@ Uncle Willy & RogueFarmer, Thankyou both for agreeing that this is not the appropriate place for your debate.

As being the one who started this thread, may I second this one full heartedly? THX Wabbit! ^^
    edited 10.01.2015
    I apologize for my inappropriate ranting on this thread. Sorry Jiesta.
    Rouge, thank you for your private message, you are a good man.

Update: I decided to remove my 2 inappropriate rants.

Nous sommes tous Charlie!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 11.01.2015
    THX Uncle Willy, let's just say nous sommes tous Charlie!! ;)
  • katmorr (AU1)katmorr (AU1) Posts: 96
    edited 04.02.2015
    May we all live in Peace.
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 05.02.2015
    Peace & Freedom !!

54aeb8d15ec03.image.jpg?resize=760%2C507
This discussion has been closed.