Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

FORUM-POSTS not numbered anymore??

Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
Why Oh Why are the posts in the forum threads not numbered anymore?? ?(

It is very complicated now to refer to a specific post when our coop-members or other players pose their questions. I get loads of mail full of questions and try to keep up in answering them, but this becomes very difficult now!! :S

Moderators: is this a bug or deliberately done? Thx.
Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Comments

• Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 18.12.2014
    What do you mean? I can see #1 at the up right corner of your post.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 18.12.2014
    Don't know, maybe something is wrong at your account. At my account i still see the # of the posts in the threads. Maybe others have the same problem but at my account there is not a problem.

Will ask the other mod, maybe he knows something about this.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 18.12.2014
    Gotta be a bug, Jiesta. I have my reply numbers, too. And when I just tried to reply to you, it said my message was too short and it wasn't. Looks like the Forum is acting up again.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.12.2014
    OK thanks! Then it must be a bug - I do not have postnumbers # in the upper riht corner of any posts anymore since 2 days now! And the forum looks strange, parts are missing or vague...
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 19.12.2014
    Jiesta wrote: »
    OK thanks! Then it must be a bug - I do not have postnumbers # in the upper riht corner of any posts anymore since 2 days now!

Hi Jiesta,

Can you please check if you get the same problem on a different browser & lets us know if its the same on all or just one particular one.

Thanks
    Wabbit
  • edited 19.12.2014
    for mine i just realised shows the #number on chrome but not on internet explorer
    edited 19.12.2014
    Hi Jiesta,

Can you please check if you get the same problem on a different browser & lets us know if its the same on all or just one particular one.

Thanks
    Wabbit

Yep - that did the trick Wabbit! I changed browser to Chrome and the postnumbers are back. But game still extremely slow (lost all my missions today) and I prefer Internet Explorer (sigh!) .... ;( So, I really do hope GGS gets "friendly" with Internet Explorer again! :p

Anyhow: your solution worked! THX.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 20.12.2014
    Thankyou Jiesta & F493 for testing this, I have passed on the info to investigate whats going on with IE.

If anyone spots the same thing happening on any other browsers, please add a post here.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 20.12.2014
    I'm currently using IE & I can see the post numbers. I had this problem before though...Somehow a program called scorpionsaver got on my computer and that was the source of the problem. I could use the forum without any problems on Firefox but not IE. Check your computer for malware because that could be the problem.

There are some screenshots in this thread:
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?89208-Forum-looks-different-to-me
    edited 20.12.2014
    Wow - thank you Jess_d, that thread is very interesting indeed. I will certainly try the suggestions! :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 20.12.2014
    You're welcome Jiesta :D I hope it helps :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file