Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hidden decorations in the Viking Farm!

Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
edited 05.03.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
zldz84.jpg

• Plot 10 - circle of stones - happiness count 135
  • Plot 13 - pine forest, happiness count 63
  • Plot 16 - cult stone, happiness count 35
  • Plot 21 - gold-leafed tree, happiness count 84
Post edited by Pepper Moon (IN1) on

Comments

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 17.12.2014
    I've just found 135 happiness deco by expanding plot 10.
  • AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 17.12.2014
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/nzf1qa.jpg

Could you please repost your picture, I can't seem to see it
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 17.12.2014
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/nzf1qa.jpg

Could you please repost your picture, I can't seem to see it

I have uploaded it from a different image hosting site now. Is it working now?
  • loony_cz (INT1)loony_cz (INT1) Posts: 2,533
    edited 17.12.2014
    I have uploaded it from a different image hosting site now. Is it working now?

Yep, it works. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 17.12.2014
    Another nice job, Manish! :thumbup: Thanks!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.12.2014
    Thanks ever so much, once again, Manish!! :thumbsup:
  • AndyTwobeats (SKN1)AndyTwobeats (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 129
    edited 17.12.2014
    Thanks for sharing, I can see it now :D
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.12.2014
    One of my members told me that plot 16 holds the 35 happiness deco (same as on the island farm) and plot 13 is empty.

Edit: plot 13 appears not to be empty, I believe all the contradictory posts, ignore my writing please ^^
  • elunia13 (GB1)elunia13 (GB1) Posts: 162
    edited 17.12.2014
    Couldn't wait and uncovered the whole island now... :D

So: plot 10 - circle of stones (or stonehenge if you like!), happiness count 135
    plot 13 - pine forest, happiness count 63
    plot 16 - cult stone, happiness count 35
    and plot 21 - gold-leafed tree, happiness count 84
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 17.12.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    One of my members told me that plot 16 holds the 35 happiness deco (same as on the island farm) and plot 13 is empty.

Hm, that contradicts all other reports though? I was just going to go for 13 and now I don't know ... maybe they counted the plots differently?!
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 17.12.2014
    I just bought plot 13 and it will be demolished soon. My happiness went up already, so something is there
    edited 17.12.2014
    No, there really is the hidden deco, I just got it - the pine forest (+63, sry, don't know its name in English).
    edited 17.12.2014
    Thanks everyone, then it's true: same places as on tropical island, and elunia posted the details above.
    edited 17.12.2014
    snork2 wrote: »
    Hm, that contradicts all other reports though? I was just going to go for 13 and now I don't know ... maybe they counted the plots differently?!

Hmm weird, I see many people do see there is something there. We even discussed the location of what she discovered and she said plot 13 was the middle plot of the grid. I guess, since many have already contradicted this, she saw it wrongly. I will inform about it, meanwhile just believe the rest :)
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 18.12.2014
    It looks like a tree.... I imagine there are people who don't realize they've cleared 13, demoing the pine forest accidentally.

-Y
  • edited 18.12.2014
    Thank you!!!! :-)
    edited 18.12.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    Hmm weird, I see many people do see there is something there. We even discussed the location of what she discovered and she said plot 13 was the middle plot of the grid. I guess, since many have already contradicted this, she saw it wrongly. I will inform about it, meanwhile just believe the rest :)

Ok, now another player told me the plot 13 was empty and yet another one had the cult stone on plot 15 instead of 16. (And they are no newbies..playing almost 2 yrs) Seems like not everybody has the decos on the same spots.
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 18.12.2014
    Yakoska wrote: »
    It looks like a tree.... I imagine there are people who don't realize they've cleared 13, demoing the pine forest accidentally.

-Y

Yep, I'm the dumb who demolished their plot 13 pine forest! It does look a lot like the undergrowth so be very careful!
    edited 18.12.2014
    loony_cz wrote: »
    Ok, now another player told me the plot 13 was empty and yet another one had the cult stone on plot 15 instead of 16. (And they are no newbies..playing almost 2 yrs) Seems like not everybody has the decos on the same spots.

I thought I got the cult stone from fulfilling some task. But if you only get it from clearing a plot? Then I also got it from what is ABOVE labeled as plot 15. (I haven't cleared 13 or 16 yet, and fear my pine was in 14).

*back to wondering*
    edited 18.12.2014
    snork2 wrote: »
    I thought I got the cult stone from fulfilling some task. But if you only get it from clearing a plot? Then I also got it from what is ABOVE labeled as plot 15. (I haven't cleared 13 or 16 yet, and fear my pine was in 14).

*back to wondering*

The cult stone is also given as a reward for owning 1 house in the introduction set of tasks. You can have two free cult stones if the plot clearing is the same for everybody, I suppose everybody has all 4 decos though, maybe some in different spots?
  • Marycat (US1)Marycat (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 20.12.2014
    I have the cult stone, but haven't cleared 16 yet. I don't know if it came from 8, 9, 12 or a task. Got the pine forest from 13.
    edited 20.12.2014
    Marycat wrote: »
    I have the cult stone, but haven't cleared 16 yet. I don't know if it came from 8, 9, 12 or a task. Got the pine forest from 13.

The cult stone was also given as a reward in the 3rd task in the intro to the VF. That could be it...
  • Tasa999 (INT1)Tasa999 (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 21.12.2014
    I don`t get on Plot 13 - pine forest, happiness count 63, where is it ?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 21.12.2014
    Yes - it is there Tasa999, but this "Pine forest"deco looks a lot like the underground - so may be you have (as many other players did unintentionally) demolished the deco.

Many players clicked on 'demolish underground' and went on farming their other farms. When going back to the Viking farm, it looked like the underground was still there (as this deco Pine Forest really looks quite similar), so they clicked on 'demolish' once again ;(

Happily enough it did not happen to me, as I read about it in the forum.... (and could warn my coop-members in time, too!)
  • tierco (US1)tierco (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 21.12.2014
    My plot 13 was empty also I think that one moves around for different people
  • westernfarmwesternfarm Posts: 3
    edited 01.03.2015
    zldz84.jpg

• Plot 10 - circle of stones - happiness count 135
    • Plot 13 - pine forest, happiness count 63
    • Plot 16 - cult stone, happiness count 35
    • Plot 21 - gold-leafed tree, happiness count 84

I just cleared plot 10, AND "Circle Of Stones" is NOT there!
    westernfarm
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 01.03.2015

I just cleared plot 10, AND "Circle Of Stones" is NOT there!
    westernfarm

You haven't cleared plot 10 yet. Its the land to the left of your lower field. :)
  • westernfarmwesternfarm Posts: 3
    edited 01.03.2015
    Circle of Stones IS NOT ON PLOT 10, I was waiting and now very disappointed.

look at the picture of the map, according to picture, #10 is one I cleared

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 02.03.2015
    Hmm, now one thing about this, what is running now is NOT the viking farm, but the Northern Lights farm. There is a possibility GGS decided to fiddle with the locations of decorations on this semi-new farm. Maybe we need to make a new grid then?

(and I've seen your farm, western, you did indeed clear plot 10 and I see no circle of stones deco on your farm

Edit: I have checked again and I miscounted. Plot 10 has NOT been cleared yet. I think you yourself miscounted as well, western :) )
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 02.03.2015
    I have cleared plot 10. Its there.

-Y

edit> Just looked at White Seal (Westernfarm's Island) and they haven't bought, much less cleared 1 or 10 yet.
Sign In to comment.