Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Achievements - Sticker Book

RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
edited 15.11.2014 in Archive (Read only)
Am I imagining things or has something changed in our sticker books?
I am 99.9% sure that when I used to move a sticker from the collection to the book, the one in the collection area would turn grey, so it was easy to see which ones you had in the book.
Today I find that no longer happens, is it a glitch or a change?
I guess its not tragic if it is a change, but it was easier to use the way it was before imo. :S
Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on

Comments

• Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 15.11.2014
    You are not imagining things. I too liked it the old way.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.11.2014
    If it's an intentional change, it's not an improvement. Now when you move a sticker, it looks like you still have one there! But like Scissors says, it's really not a biggie. But now I'm just wondering WHY RunsWivScissors was playing with his sticker book! Hasn't he outgrown that yet? :huh: LOL
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 15.11.2014
    I'm level 118... and I haven't outgrown it. Just a long break between new Achievements!

-Y
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.11.2014
    Well, I guess we all have a little kid inside us. (**goes back to playing with his stickers**)
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 15.11.2014
    I would love to see achievemenet stickers like wacky packages, loved them as a kid and still do
This discussion has been closed.