Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

about missions.

eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
After missions have become converted, I thought they were boring and not at all funny = ((and it is especially because you can not choose his mission, I have also chatted with many who totally agree with me, why are you doing it on ???

Eikco

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 16.09.2014
    Like the missions as they are - plse do not change them!
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 16.09.2014
    There are already multiple threads about the missions where you can state your opinion, closing this one. Feel free to use an existing thread.
This discussion has been closed.