Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Earning XP

LexiatelLexiatel Posts: 146
Level 12 here. I noticed all my quests have slowed down, because I need more levels to do upgrades.

So how do I get the XP needed for the levels I need? It doesn't seem like planting or harvesting is earning me any.

Must I just do a bunch of missions? Seems like it would take days for just one level (given that I need to pretty much sit around for 30mins each one).
Post edited by Lexiatel on
Lexiatel @ us 1

Comments

• jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    edited 20.08.2014
    Missions won't give you any XP, You just need patience in this game. At level 12 you should level up fairly quickly by following the side tasks but just relax and take your time. It is a farming game and as any real farmers know it is a long process :)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,538
    edited 20.08.2014
    Do you have a mill, silo or composter yet? They are the big XP earners when working on your farm. But at your level you will get most from completing the left hand bar tasks. Missions only earn you Certificates and Reputation Points, RP, not Experience Points, XP
    12410400344_fc07e4baf3_mjpg

• Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 21.08.2014
    You can get XP from a lot of places, but if you need more, as Samty said, your composter, silo and mill are your best bets. All the mills get them for you. Also, if you have nothing upgrading right now, you can build and destroy flower beds over and over for 1xp in 3 minutes. You lose money doing that, but you're basically buying the xp, so if advancing in xp is your priority, go for it. It does take a while though.
    Founder of the Wildcards

Wildcards currently full.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wildcard999 @ US 1
    Wildcard999 @ WWW 1

Personalized co-op banners available upon request; message me here or in the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file