Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

more than 1 account on the same server

so I learned this the hard way u can only have 1 account on the same server I think you need to talk to
removed

Edit by PINJO: removed the names, no name and shame please
Post edited by Tony44Gamer (INT1) on

Comments

• Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 14.08.2014
    Fyi, just because there are two accounts with very similar names, doesn't mean they're the same person. On another site, there are:

removed

...And many more. And none of them are me. Had the same problem with ..., believe it or not. And I'm pretty sure ... is something that would show up as much as Wildcard. I've seen it before on other sites.

If you want to go on a multi-accounting hunt, look for similar names in the same coop, similar numbers tacked onto the end (in the same coop), players with farms named the same or laid out the same and even identical-level farms (found one like that) and see if any players with the same name are online at the same time. If their play habits are different, they probably aren't the same person.

Forgot to mention, they don't allow naming and shaming on here, so you're going to want to remove the names. If you suspect anyone of multi-accounting, report them to support.
  • Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
    edited 14.08.2014
    all of them are in the same cooperation
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 14.08.2014
    Someone has a boring life.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 14.08.2014
    Are you sure it isn't family farming? I know a co'op that has only family members and 5 of them has same name, like xxx1, xxx2 and so on. And farm names they have the same. AND they have told to support that it is a family farming.

Now it,s not only family members anymore in that co'op, and some of them has gone
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 14.08.2014
    I've heard of coops sharing spare players and to me that seems a bit over the top but for one player having multiple accounts seems like the higher they get the more there gonna regret that decision.. just playing one player at a higher level is all i want to handle . :huh:
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 14.08.2014
    Yeah, I'm regretting getting a second account myself. This one is on another server, but still...It's a ton of work!
    edited 23.08.2014
    Now there really is a problem with one person and her 10 accounts.
    It is a fact, that this person has 10 farms in same server. It is not family members in same game or something like that. It is only this 1 person. And she is a problem and a big trouble for many other people.
    My friend wants to tell to support about this problem-person.
    He is not so good in english and we are thinking together in what words we should use to tell this thing.
    So i'm asking for your help to tell us how we should write about it.
    So that support really will understand what we want to tell.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.08.2014
    If this person is multi-counting and is not aware that it's not allowed, you could try to communicate that to her in her own language using Google translate. But you are assuming that she hasn't already contacted Support to get the all clear.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 23.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »
    It is a fact, that this person has 10 farms in same server. It is not family members in same game or something like that. It is only this 1 person. And she is a problem and a big trouble for many other people.
    He is not so good in english and we are thinking together in what words we should use to tell this thing.

Mention all the accounts and the word multi-accounting. Make a nice sentence. Send it off to support. Clear enough, they will look into it :)
    edited 23.08.2014
    Thank you for answering :)
  • edited 23.08.2014
    Dara15 wrote: »

I can understand you post just fine and I'm sure support will too. On the form for support, in the subject box, choose, "report a player", from the drop down menu. Be sure to tell them the names of the 10 accounts. Support will e-mail you if they have any questions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file