Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I can see how to add an Avatar to your profile, but where do I find an Avatar? I want an Avatar!!!
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 31.07.2014
    Hi Adrienne,
    Save a avator (any photo) in your pictures (my documents), remember the file location, if you go to settings, then edit Avatar, if you take the option 2, you should be able to add a photo from your pictures. I've never used the 1st option so I can't help you there.
    Happy Farming
    George
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 31.07.2014
    Thank you George, but if I don't want to use a personal picture, where might I find cartoon avatars to save
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.07.2014
    If you want to use a figure from Bigfarm like some of us do, you can e.g. make an avatar by a sceenshot from an event. Just now there is both Daniel in a samurai kimono, and monty with his wheel, or you can wait for another event figure.
    You can also find pictures which can be used to make an bigfarm avatar at these sites:
    https://www.facebook.com/GoodgameBigFarm

http://big-farm-addiction.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

If you want to make an avatar by some other cartoon figures, Google is your friend, try e.g. to search on "cartoon picture" and see what you get.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 31.07.2014
    Do note that the avatar needs to be a certain size so you may want to edit it into that size in a picture editor before you set it.

For those who need it, tutorials on setting avatars and the like are here: https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/finding-your-way-around-the-forums/
    edited 02.08.2014
    Thank you all so! My search for something great begins. I hope this helped others as well.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 02.08.2014
    You can literally find avatars anywhere you want. Mine is a cartoon character I used to think was hot. He...still kinda is, but I'm growing out of him.
    edited 04.08.2014
    yay, done. And love your website Larino. First chance I've had to look at it. thank you all for your help.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 04.08.2014
    Sure, no problem. And good choice. I always thought she was the prettiest GGS character.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file