Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - July 31st - The island farm!

12224»

Comments

• tarise (US1)tarise (US1) Posts: 37
    edited 30.11.2014
    So you're saying that the island farm will always disappear and the player has to start from scratch every time it comes back? That's very very expensive in the long run.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 30.11.2014
    Yep, there are many threads about exactly what you are bringing up, the thing is if you are a low levely player such asd level 40 or below, I recommend not trying it, it is so very expensive. Unless you can afford 10 million to throw awayu, do not activate it at all. THere are many drawbacks to doing it for you right now. My suggestion is to start reading about it right now, it is almost half over.
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 23.01.2015
    I thought we were suppose to have a 30 day break from the island. What's up with that?

I don't think I will do it this time anyway. To expensive and the horses are a joke.

Some one told me your original horses disappear when you breed them. Is this true?
    I want to keep my original ones, so will just race and do other event and build them up.
    No breeding for me.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 23.01.2015
    Its True you lose your horses. However, you get a foal who uses less horseshoes to train, thus making your training much more efficient.

-Y
  • Kaiowas (NL1)Kaiowas (NL1) Posts: 153
    edited 23.01.2015
    Is it me or are all the side quests gone from the Island? I am skipping the **** anyway but usually i do some first die quest to earn a little bit of shells. now only the main chapter opens...
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    edited 23.01.2015
    I'm not entirely sure I understand your question Kaiowas, but do you mean is it different than the VERY first Island farm? In this case yes, they compressed the first part (let's call it a walk through, pre-chapter 1 set of tasks).

After this, you'll actually see the huge lists of side tasks show up when you do get Chapter 1's main task.

Hope this helps?
  • Kaiowas (NL1)Kaiowas (NL1) Posts: 153
    edited 25.01.2015
    jules314 wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure I understand your question Kaiowas, but do you mean is it different than the VERY first Island farm? In this case yes, they compressed the first part (let's call it a walk through, pre-chapter 1 set of tasks).

After this, you'll actually see the huge lists of side tasks show up when you do get Chapter 1's main task.

Hope this helps?

yes thnak you I allready noticed my mistake as well...
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your answer! Much appreciated
  • Katie R (US1)Katie R (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    edited 14.02.2015
    Wish there was a way to convert island dollars back to farm dollars
Sign In to comment.