Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

cooperative collectibles

i think as a co op needing alot of collectables it should be that every member can add not just one member having to add them. in other words if the co op needs 2700 tickets to do native wildlife then every member should be able to add what we have until we get there not just one person having to have all 2700. GGS c'mon you play with everything else fix this so its added as a co op.
Post edited by shellyshell72 on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 13.07.2014
    This has come up before and the official statement has been that they have the game balanced the way they want it so if they introduce this feature they would have to increase the total needed extremely high . . . just an example of what I mean (and these are random numbers that I am pulling from my head) . . . instead of needing 2700 tickets - if they allow all co-op members to add partial amounts to the collections, they would change the number to 27000 (or even higher).

I am not sure if that would be a win or not.
  • AlexH14AlexH14 Posts: 4
    edited 14.07.2014
    ok thanks for the input.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file