Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rocking R Ranch US1 - looking for new members!!!

sueraney (US1)sueraney (US1) US1 Posts: 104
edited 06.08.2015 in Cooperatives
We have 3 spots open for "daily" active farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect daily players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!
Post edited by sueraney (US1) on

Comments

• sueraney (US1)sueraney (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    edited 11.07.2014
    We now have 2 spots left, come join the fun!!!
  • Ronak23Ronak23 Posts: 3
    edited 11.07.2014
    u r on which level ? i would like to join
    12.jpg 80.6K
    13.jpg 66.1K
    edited 20.07.2014
    We are still looking for a few active members!!! We are still doing researches and projects constantly!!! Be ready to work your farm!!!
  • CAROLINAGIRL423CAROLINAGIRL423 Posts: 1
    edited 21.07.2014
    Hello i am a fairly new player also.Been playing for about a week.How do i get cooperative members?
  • TeishaGTeishaG Posts: 1
    edited 21.07.2014
    I'm ready to farm but am new to this so help me out here please
  • GBingGBing Posts: 2
    edited 23.07.2014
    Hello, Lvl 13 Noobie looking for a Co-op
    edited 28.07.2014
    We are looking for more new members to fill our spots. Please come in ready to work your farm, help with researches and projects!!! This is not a co-op to come in and sit. Working your farm is the only way to level up!!!
  • lulu119lulu119 Posts: 1
    edited 28.07.2014
    Hello i am a fairly new player also.Been playing for about a week.How do i get cooperative members?

hi im new to

hi im new 2

Lets all be members

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
  • kangnamMIBkangnamMIB Posts: 1
    edited 28.07.2014
    Im interested Im on everyday
    edited 03.08.2014
    Search the Rocking R Ranch Cooperative. I am still looking for active members, playing on a daily basis...we are constantly doing researches and projects!!! You will be busy, you will make friends!!!
  • tracerstracers Posts: 1
    edited 07.08.2014
    hi, am a fairly new player and am looking for a co-op! I have been playing just about everyday for a little over a week but do not quite understand everything just yet....please help!
  • Cyn_CCyn_C Posts: 1
    edited 07.08.2014
    Hi there level 36. Would like to join a co op. Was on one before but never really figured out what we were supposed to do. Thanks. Cyn
  • Kaiken3Kaiken3 Posts: 1
    edited 07.08.2014
    kangnamMIB wrote: »
    Im interested Im on everyday

Hi I'm very interested!!!
    edited 08.08.2014
    We are still looking for some active players!!! I have sent out invites to those above that seem interested!!! We are a very active co-op looking for very active members to be DAILY PLAYERS!!! We are serious about our co-op and want serious team players!!! Rocking R Ranch!!!
    edited 13.08.2014
    Still looking for members, lost 3 more to back to school time...we are busy and require daily attendance...be ready for researches and projects!!!
    edited 27.09.2014
    We are still looking for active members. Please, if you want to be in a co-op, you have to be a daily player and be an ACTIVE team player. You have to join the researches and you are needed in the projects. Please don't join if you do not intend to be a daily player. I have had to let go of 3 or 4 people a week for this very reason!!! We are the Rocking R Ranch if you are looking for a good place to farm!!!
    edited 08.10.2014
    We are still looking for a few active members!!! We are still doing researches and projects constantly!!! Be ready to work your farm!!!:D Look for the Rocking R Ranch!!!
    kangnamMIB wrote: »
    Im interested Im on everyday[/QUOTE

Look for the Rocking R Ranch!!!

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 21.10.2014
    We have spots open for "daily" active farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect daily players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!
  • TSweet (US1)TSweet (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 21.10.2014
    I am disabled and am on the computer quite a bit during the day. I play Big Farm several times throughout the day. I would love to be a part of your coop.
    edited 23.10.2014
    We have 7 spots open for "daily" active farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect daily players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!
    edited 24.10.2014
    We have spots open for "daily" active farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect daily players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!
  • winnie potwinnie pot Posts: 1
    edited 24.10.2014
    i want to join in the cooperative.i can spare a time for maybe 5 to 6hours daily because i have work
  • jack8113jack8113 Posts: 1
    edited 24.10.2014
    i want it
    please accept me to be your member
  • AwesomeSharon7AwesomeSharon7 Posts: 2
    edited 24.10.2014
    I would like to join your co-op I am on just about on all the time and enjoy playing I am on Level 20 thanks for your consideration
    edited 26.10.2014
    Hello Ranchers, we would love to have you on our team as daily, active players!!! Come join the fun on the farm and in the chat!!! Daily playing is a must...Rocking R Ranch is doing researches constantly and project also, we are leveling up all the time!!! If you are a dedicated player, we would love to have you!!! TSweet, I sent you an invite!!!
  • piper01piper01 Posts: 1
    edited 26.10.2014
    I'm very interested! but how to join your group
  • Lor1 (US1)Lor1 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 26.10.2014
    I was in a co-op of 2 - the founder and myself but the founder has not been on in over 7 days - I could not complete the missions by myself so after three attempts and patiently waiting to hear from the founder, I had to make a choice to leave. Now I can't find a co-op. I'm on Level 25 and you can look at my farm "Jakes Farm" and my name is "Lor1". As for emails, I'm not sure what one needs to do to respond but I've made applications and hear from no one. Can you assist and use me? I can be reached I guess in a reply to this email or: removed

If you can use me, please provide instructions on how I become a member. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

P.S. I'm a serious player and have been playing now for about 9 days.

Edit by PINJO: removed the e-mail address
    edited 01.11.2014
    We have 5 spots open for "daily-active-SERIOUS" farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect daily players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!
    edited 03.11.2014
    edited 07.11.2014
    We have 5 spots open for "DAILY" active farmers!!! If you are a serious player, we have a place for you on the Rocking R!!! All levels are welcome....the only thing is we expect DAILY players, if you are not a dedicated player, or you cannot be there daily, you need to let us know!!! Otherwise, we are here to help you level!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file