Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do I Report or Block a player who is harassing me????

2»

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    WOW. What a reaction to giving a few gifts to a stranger!  You can pop in my Coop anytime.  We're not "like that"!  LOL
    Thanks Deb, loaded your pond for you.  Merry Christmas to all your little fishies!  :smiley:   Suzy!
  • MemePhyl (US1)MemePhyl (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I'm not sure where to report a player. Was in a mission with a person called   Chetsfarm   this person is in Fox Run co-op.  For no reason at all he pranked many of my animals. We were in a dung mission.. the crazy thing is he was ahead of me. I have no history with player that I am aware of. I sent his co-op leader a message, in response, I got more pranks on my farm.  Very bad sportsmanship. This is even worse during CCC. I sent this person a message as well.. no response.  I did finally retalitated with a few pranks, not my style, but anger got the best of me.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 20.02.2020
    @MemePhyl (US1) All you can do is look up the person in the rankings and then go to their landing page (Player Information) and ignore them. I am interested where they get the pranks from as I thought this feature was removed from BFG? As for reporting them, try support.

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    We had a couple of players who thought it was good fun to prank, we retaliated with sparkles that seemed to stop it lol :)  It could be the Tenuki or Leprachaun pranks as I have some in my inventory. 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    unfortunately, this is not a punishable offense.  The pranks are there to use and the player used them. I doubt there would be any action taken.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The last time somebody did that to one of us, the entire co-op pranked their farm. They didn't do it again.  :¬)
    LOL, I suppose if I were in a Co-op I would unleash everyone onto my harasser's farm.  :wink:
    Don't sweat it take the karma point & run :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'm not sure where to report a player. Was in a mission with a person called   Chetsfarm   this person is in Fox Run co-op.  For no reason at all he pranked many of my animals. We were in a dung mission.. the crazy thing is he was ahead of me. I have no history with player that I am aware of. I sent his co-op leader a message, in response, I got more pranks on my farm.  Very bad sportsmanship. This is even worse during CCC. I sent this person a message as well.. no response.  I did finally retalitated with a few pranks, not my style, but anger got the best of me.
    Unfortunately those pranks are still apart of the game & folks will use them just because they can.
     Take the karma points & forget about them - in the long run they are not worth your efforts or pranks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file