Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Forum Events

Where do you find forum events such as "take Tessa on holiday"? I don't see a link on the forum home page called "Forum Events". I'm very interested in participating in events.
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrienne_chilis @ us 1

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it isn't alright, then it's not the end"

hardeninc is the best Co-op on us 1. Join us TODAY!

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 07.07.2014
    Tessa on holiday is in Creative corner,at first

• Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 07.07.2014
    Are all forum events posted in the creative corner? How often do they come around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrienne_chilis @ us 1

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it isn't alright, then it's not the end"

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 07.07.2014
    When new event is beginning you will found it in official announcements. There is also said a thread where you can post the "answers". There is not very often new forum events as far as i know.
    (sorry, my english is not so correct ;) )

• Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 07.07.2014
    I think your English is great. It's good enough to understand what you mean and that's good enough to answer a question.

Thanks for answering. :)
    Founder of the Wildcards

Wildcards currently full.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wildcard999 @ US 1
    Wildcard999 @ WWW 1

Personalized co-op banners available upon request; message me here or in the game.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 07.07.2014
    You have a very good chance a forum event will come around when it's a worldwide holiday like Easter or Christmas. Last event was around Easter. We also had a large forum event before, but it is not sure that event will be repeated, nor when. And there was a random event that did not have a particular festive character to it, but was just about creating a dish for big farm and sending in a picture of it, with your username written on a paper. You could find all these events back in the official announcements if you go there and read back on all threads that have been posted there.
    Contact me! (click here)|Contact support! (click here)

Need spreadsheets for events etc? Visit our spreadsheet page directly: (click here)

Have questions about the game? Visit our website: (click here)
    372768Larino003.png
    Thanks Bondenson!
  • Adrienne_chilisAdrienne_chilis Posts: 141
    edited 07.07.2014
    Thanks so much everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrienne_chilis @ us 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file