Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

auction off a cooperation

Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
edited 04.07.2014 in The Chicken Coop
I was wonder since I am the last one in my co-op could I auction my co-op off. and the auction would work like this, the co-op I would go to, the person that bought my co-op would donate the gold and money to the co-op I would go to. details of the co-op I will auction off now are LEVEL 22 ABLE TO HAVE MEMBERS / RESEARCH DONE ARE OPTIMIZE PROCESSES LEVEL 2 NEGOTIATION LEVEL 1, RECURITMENTS LEVEL 7, SUBISTIES LEVEL 1, HEALITHER PIGS LEVEL 3, ORGAINC EGGS LEVEL 1, MORE KINDS OF MILK LEVEL 3, CERTIFIED LEVEL 2, WHIP UP A STORM LEVEL 1, DOLLARS IN THE CO-OP ACCOUNT $27,602,184 GOLD 74,945 IT ALL YOUR IF YOU BID HIGH ENOUGHT BID BY SAYING HERE THIS CO-OP IS ON THE @US SERVER
Post edited by Tony44Gamer (INT1) on

Comments

• Tony44Gamer (INT1)Tony44Gamer (INT1) Posts: 94
    edited 11.05.2014
    start the bid off at 20 million dollars and 50 thousand gold :)
    edited 11.05.2014
    the person that won the bidding will donate the gold and money to the futureNHFarmers co-op
  • Tony54PlayerTony54Player Posts: 2
    edited 11.05.2014
    sounds like a good co-op
  • Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 11.05.2014
    Howdy Tony44Gamer & Tony54Player, I would let a newbie or 2 join the co-op, then if you really don't want it, just click Leave co-op in co-op overview and leave the whole enchilada for them to figure it out. I think they would be confused and then happy after 30 days. I chuckle just thinking about that. Then you should apply in the game to join
    Uncle Willys Co-op. :thumbup:

While you're at it, Check out the Community's Creative Corner Contest :
    :!::!: THE GREAT KAT NIP CHALLENGE :!::!: See the Haiku thread for more details and to post your entries.

Super Cat got tired of boating and is flying back to his computer to post his entry now:
    Click the pic for larger view Attachment not found. and just for chucklesAttachment not found.

Attachment not found. Attachment not found. Cheers Uncle Willy
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 11.05.2014
    i think our coop is played out also.. waiting for the airfield and boat ramp to start working is getting lame..
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 11.05.2014
    What happened to the rest of the co-op? Did you boot them or did they leave for some reason?

Just looked at your co-op there are 19 members. Guess you abandoned your old
    co-op already.
    edited 11.05.2014
    jatoda wrote: »
    What happened to the rest of the co-op? Did you boot them or did they leave for some reason?

Just looked at your co-op there are 19 members. Guess you abandoned your old
    co-op already.

our co-op and me are moving to a different and they need gold to do research
    edited 11.05.2014
    15 million $$$ and 40 thousand gold for the co-op
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 14.05.2014
    our co-op and me are moving to a different and they need gold to do research
    We all need gold to do research. Why would you want to abandon your co-op. That's the whole idea, do it yourself. All of us would like some one to give us gold, but I don't think it will happen. My co-op wants to do it ourselves. Several of us have had opportunities to go to a top 5 co-op, but we don't want it handed to us. We will be up there with them, before long. Then we can say look what we have done. Not thanks for the hand out.
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 16.05.2014
    I'll bid $1.13 (all pennies), a red shoelace (Its actually pretty long. you might be able to cut er in half and get 2 outta it) and a package of beef (damn you if you think you gonna get my chicken) ramen noodles for that co-op, man. Think about it and hit me up.

Message Goodfella @ US1 to accept or counter.

Thanks
  • Aura1PlayerAura1Player Posts: 84
    edited 16.05.2014
    thats is too funny Goodfella ,lol.
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    edited 13.06.2014
    You are a classic Goodfella, lmao
  • Kyler992Kyler992 Posts: 34
    edited 04.07.2014
    iff I had that much money I wouldn't waste it on a coop
This discussion has been closed.