Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Farm Machines are coming!

Comments

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 12.05.2014
    When we buy workers with certificates, is that a permanent purchase or a temporary one? Are wr buying them or only hiring them? This hasn't been made clear. It seems too good to be true, getting "free" workers.

Can we also get confirmation that the humus bug will be fixed with this update please?

Rusty Farmer, all of these boosts are permanent, so you won't hire those workers for a limited amount of time only, but keep them for ever! ;)

As for the humus bug, we have no new information so far.
  • edited 12.05.2014
    The planned use for certificates going forward could possibly be needing them to run the airfield or the harbour,or something like that. It would more than likely be a dollar return after running and would be a way to keep them in the game, the tools could also be used for this.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 12.05.2014
    Nooooooooo! It's been postponed :( Well no problem, the less bugs the better :D Get well soon May 14th update :)
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 12.05.2014
    again postponed T_T
    I blame the whiners who cant get used to a few simple bugs, if this update takes forever T_T
    bring us new stuff garage, farm environment, etc etc, let it has some bugs too i dont mind T_T
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 12.05.2014
    Griffith wrote: »
    again postponed T_T
    I blame the whiners who cant get used to a few simple bugs, if this update takes forever T_T
    bring us new stuff garage, farm environment, etc etc, let it has some bugs too i dont mind T_T

Then you can start blame me as the first person :D
    And I think you would be tirred blaming people before you have blamed all those people who like me, better like to wait a few days more, in that hope we this time get an update without fatal bugs. :)
    edited 12.05.2014
    I'm with you Brian :D:D
    edited 12.05.2014
    Then you can start blame me as the first person :D
    And I think you would be tirred blaming people before you have blamed all those people who like me, better like to wait a few days more, in that hope we this time get and update without fatal bugs. :)

not arguing bro, and no offense meant either, just tired of slow updates T_T
    at this rate im just afraid same fate as 4th farm happen to all these new "supposedly to come someday" farm environment features too ;(

p.s. even at the most perfect ideal situation, in reality bugs always happen, better implement faster and get faster feedback imo than wait forever to make an ideal totally perfect never to happen update that's what i mean.
    edited 12.05.2014
    I hope we get one part of the farm environment by July :( But we must be patient! :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 12.05.2014
    I hope we get one part of the farm environment by July :( But we must be patient! :)

I don't think you'll have to wait for that long* :)

*no guarantees!
    edited 12.05.2014
    *Jaw drop* Oh, no guarantees? *Jaw back to normal* :)
  • mrbond855mrbond855 Posts: 23
    edited 12.05.2014
    pufffffffffffffff...... garage update date changed to unknown date....X(X(X(
  • mulberryman2mulberryman2 Posts: 33
    edited 12.05.2014
    Along the same line as Rusty Farmer, although I appreciate the efforts you guys are putting in the game to bring new content, I cannot for the life of me understand why you are not fixing long existing bugs that plague your game: Blurry fields, moving buildings, workers in the middle of buildings, fields, etc, humus production boost in fields, censoring words like Grape or Skill in PMs... and I could go on and on as the list is soooo long.

To me, if my roof is leaking, the first idea that comes to mind is NOT to build a new veranda but to fix the freakin' roof! Once that is done, I can move to another project.

Instant Ocean

My thoughts exactly
  • DeAnna777 (US1)DeAnna777 (US1) Posts: 148
    edited 12.05.2014
    not arguing bro, and no offense meant either, just tired of slow updates T_T
    at this rate im just afraid same fate as 4th farm happen to all these new "supposedly to come someday" farm environment features too ;(

p.s. even at the most perfect ideal situation, in reality bugs always happen, better implement faster and get faster feedback imo than wait forever to make an ideal totally perfect never to happen update that's what i mean.

I have played alot of games and i have never seen a game do an update without some hiccups and glitches. I am willing to bet no matter how hard they try or how long they test, this update will still have some unforeseen issues and it's just simply unreasonable to expect any differently in my opinion. Some folks act like GGS is an exception when actually this is the norm across the gaming industry
  • CS ChadCS Chad Posts: 26
    edited 12.05.2014
    Ahh...! should wait again..... :( Hope we will get the garage as soon as possible ;( :)
    In order to build or upgrade a farm machine, you need dollars, certificates and tools.

I wonder how many dollars are required to build farm machines..! ?(
    And what about tools? will they be easy to find? :S 8)
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 12.05.2014
    Just happy that you guys of GGS give us some information on the status, we appreciate it.

Take all the time of the world with the update, we just wait and see what it will cost, how long it takes and all the things needed to play and buy the machines. Want to find it all out instead of knowing it all, that is the part of every game for me.
  • edited 12.05.2014
    I thought the update was to happen today.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 13.05.2014
    Take all the time you need, just dont restart our certificate counts from 0 after the update......that would annoy many many many players!!!! :p
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 13.05.2014
    I'm with you Gizmo, less bugs the better, I don't mind waiting.
    George
  • Mihan3Mihan3 Posts: 9
    edited 13.05.2014
    Hope it comes soon, but yes, with no bugs ;)
  • vidya balan3vidya balan3 Posts: 46
    edited 13.05.2014
    Cleaning databases, server down for 1 hour, It sure is taking looooooong ;(
  • blablabla6blablabla6 Posts: 32
    edited 13.05.2014
    server still down ...... how much longer ????
    really want to play
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.05.2014
    again postponed T_T
    And me if i remember rightly you also stated in a post that you would rather wait a little longer for updates so that there are less bugs...
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 13.05.2014
    Update changed from 14th to 13th so it is happening now.
    edited 13.05.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    And me if i remember rightly you also stated in a post that you would rather wait a little longer for updates so that there are less bugs...

that was Griffindor from hogwarts i think :love:
    either way its not that I like "bugs" u know, even if its a farm game :rolleyes:
    i just am tired that new updates (and i dont mean bugfix updates) are turning from weekly to monthly and more now ;(

p.s. feeding chickens "forever" even if without bugs is not fun I mean 8|
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 13.05.2014
    Humus bug fixed thank Goodgame!
  • umairzia12umairzia12 Posts: 1
    edited 13.05.2014
    why big farm game is not playing
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 13.05.2014
    that was Griffindor from hogwarts i think :love:
    either way its not that I like "bugs" u know, even if its a farm game :rolleyes:
    i just am tired that new updates (and i dont mean bugfix updates) are turning from weekly to monthly and more now ;(
    i can quite understand but a lot of people hates the updates because everytime there is a new update we have to suffer for weeks to get them fixed
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 13.05.2014
    Small update?
    edited 13.05.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    i can quite understand but a lot of people hates the updates because everytime there is a new update we have to suffer for weeks to get them fixed

yes i hate that too,
    but the question is:
    whether u prefer to play same old same old thing forever without bugs?
    or
    more and more new stuff, faster, with a few bugs?

bugs, to be or not to be, that's not the question here 8|
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 13.05.2014
    Humus bug fixed thank Goodgame!

Someone noticed :)
Sign In to comment.