Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - May 21st - Farm Machines are coming!

11113»

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 28.05.2014
    I thought that at first too, that THAT would have been worthwhile, an increase in farm production in general.

Building the farm machine seems like a lot of effort for little return. Will other things be added to the machine later?

I agree! Earthbreaker and Multifarmer machines seem a bit pointless to me. All that effort for a 35% increase in two things that dont really mean anything right now (certificates and reputation points) and will mean even less after garage is fully upgraded. I'd prefer a collectibles or production bonus instead of reputation points.....give us something we can use. The happiness and extra worker machines are so much more useful.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 28.05.2014
    Since I have a mass production main farm, the extra happiness is pretty useless to me. I'm at about +473% maintenance and that isn't likely to change.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 28.05.2014
    The wording in the description is funny -

Funny? - I call it misleading and confusing.
    the earth breaker only increases the number of certificates you receive on completing missions . . . it does nothing for the production on the farms.

Correct
  • mystie71mystie71 Posts: 59
    edited 28.05.2014
    ty george,,,i appreciate the response:) Happy Farming!
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 28.05.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey Nauna14,

from what you report in regards to the amount of certificates you got during your last missions, it sounds like you didn't harvest a lot of goods during any of these missions.
    Certificates are calculated taking both your rank in the missions and the amount of goods harvested into account. So if you score #1 with only ~100 corn collected, you will not get many certificates, whereas getting more for scoring #3 with ~1000 certificates. ;) (I am assuming you meant corn? not certificates? (I wish it were 1000 certificates.)) lol

To rule out that there is a bug in the activity check, could you please tell us how many goods you collected during the mission you mentioned? It's true that you don't need to constantly harvest to be marked as active, but a couple of harvests are necessary anyway. ;)

Regards,
    Steffi

I do not remember how many I harvested, but it was somewhere in the range of 600+ because I used the special seeds. I was in first by quite a bit, so I wasn't worried about losing. It happened on both of my farms (US & WWW) though. And when I do win, only getting a few certificates. The most I have won for first place is 9 or 10.
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    edited 28.05.2014
    Well looks like I am another person who has tried to build the level 1 Earth Breaker and did not get it.

I followed all the requisite steps, contributed all the components needed and waited the time for it to build (at least 3 hours has gone by). Unfortunately I still have a level 0 Earth Breaker.

Has this been resolved for people having the same issue? I will clear my cache and see if this works.

UPDATE: Looks like logging off, clearing my cache, browsing history, cookies, etc. AND logging back in afterwards resolves this issue. Hopefully Big Farm can figure out something so that people don't have to do these steps to get their machines.
  • lidom1952 (US1)lidom1952 (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 01.06.2014
    Hi.
    I have a problem. I had everything I need to purchase the earthbreaker. I hit build. When I last checked, it had 44 min. left. I just came on again. No machine! And the 50 tools I used to build it are all gone! What happened? It is devastating, because it took so long to get those 50 tools. Where can I go to get this fixed?
    Lidom1952
    edited 01.06.2014
    I have the exact same problem. Did you lose all your tools?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 01.06.2014
    lidom1952. Log out and back in a few times. That's fixed it and made it appear for those with the same problem as you. See the red Update in the post immediately above yours
    edited 01.06.2014
    Thanks, Samty. I just did that and yea!!!! the machine was there. Thank goodness.
  • wouter2 (NL1)wouter2 (NL1) Posts: 2
    edited 01.06.2014
    when will be the next update there??
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 01.06.2014
    wouter23 wrote: »
    when will be the next update there??

They have not announced it yet . . . keep your eye on the official announcements.
  • Ala123Ala123 Posts: 52
    edited 01.06.2014
    How about u fix MAJOR BUGS like the CALCULATOR on the BAKERY and FLOWER SHOP before all these extras ?
  • sdfktgksdfktgk Posts: 140
    edited 03.06.2014
    I'm waiting to see what the use of this addition is. Please tell me this isn't what was intended. I can't fathom anybody being gullible enough to spend 40k gold on certificates to upgrade a tractor that does nothing. There's no intrinsic value for the consumer here outside of grief.
    edited 04.06.2014
    I just upgraded to level 2 on the 1st tractor and received no change in HAPPINESS. All I got were a couple of measly humus ( and useless chicken feed)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 04.06.2014
    Instead of focussing on the happiness slider, look at your running costs! Every time I put a new deco on my farms, or just before upgrading of the 1st tractor has finished, I take a look at my running costs. And after the deco finished building or the tractor finished upgrading, I take a second look.
    Results: although my happiness did not increase that much or at all, my running costs dropped considerably!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 04.06.2014
    That's thrue Jiesta, when the happiness slider is on around 60-65 % and higher, there are need a lot of more points to visible move the slider higher... But as you say, even the slider not seems to move a little higher, some few extra happiness points lower the running cost :)
    edited 04.06.2014
    Running Costs are a percentage calculated from DECORATIONS minus HOUSES. In my case there was no change in DECORATIONS.
    I had to go to LEVEL 3 which, strangely, immediately followed LEVEL 2, after one additional mission success -- before DECORATIONS went up +5.
    Definitely a bug.
    edited 04.06.2014
    Well - I checked the running costs on several of my production-items before and after upgrading the tractor.
    This tractor is now level 3. Before getting the tractor f.i. starting production in my cowshed lvl 6 costed $ 286, now - after upgrading tractor to lvl 3 - starting production in this same cowshed costs me $ 258.

But my happiness only went from -75% to -77%.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 05.06.2014
    Quick questions about the garage........all of my machines are now fully upgraded yet tools are continuing to drop from my farm facilities, Why? Will we still need them for a later update? Is there a way we could gift the tools to other members who may be struggling to find them?
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 05.06.2014
    I believe Latten said that they have plans in the works for tools and certificates needed for other items.
  • farmerzeffarmerzef Posts: 4
    edited 17.06.2014
    I am upgrading my machines, but now one is done, but it still numbers 1 ??? I was so happy with this new thing; finally something without bugs? Too bad!
    edited 17.06.2014
    Known bug farmerzef! GGS is working on it. Open your machines-menu. Log out and in again, open your machines-menu again, and the problem should be solved!

Bekende bug farmerzef, en GGS is ermee bezig. Open je machines-menu. Log uit en weer in, open weer je machines-menu, en het probleem zou dan opgelost moeten zijn! Succes!
  • Kitty ReedKitty Reed Posts: 80
    edited 18.06.2014
    Yes my tractors done .
    Just asking why do anymore missions ?
Sign In to comment.