Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Beginner

Prateek2908Prateek2908 Posts: 34
In my profile it shows i am a beginner... Will it change by itself or do we have to change it. If changes are made what are the new posts one hold ??
Post edited by Prateek2908 on

Comments

• Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 06.05.2014
    It will change depending on your forum posts (or whenever a mod or CM is in the mood for a custom name tag^^)
  • Prateek2908Prateek2908 Posts: 34
    edited 06.05.2014
    When can I expect such a custom name tag :p:p:p:p
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 06.05.2014
    Well, only three custom tags have been given out by now (to me, SuperSpaceGirl and Prince Krishna2) They will, as far as I know, be given on big forum events or if a member does something really special.
  • Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 06.05.2014
    Hi Prateek, Good question. If you search around you'll find a couple'a more threads where other farmers have wondered about Custom User Titles. I asked once, way back when I first started and fell in love with Big Farm and I got good, solid answers. You will Always get Quality, and Prompt Professional Answers from all the Forums Management, Staff and Volunteers. All you have to do is ask, like you have Prateek. I happily post stuff almost every day and whether I have a C.U.T or not that won't change. It would be nice if every night I laid my head to sleep, I didn't have to dream about having a c.u.t., and could get back to dreaming about my Yacht, but that's okay. I love Big Farm anyway

Latten, Thank you AGAIN for another EXCELLENT and VERY INFORMATIVE solid post. Your posts have helped me, a humble beginner, an enormousness amount. With out the help of Moderators like Kat Nip :love: and Managers Like you Latten and ALL the Forums Community Staff, Volunteers and Managment like, Ethan and Steve and Steffi and just far too many Wonderful People to mention here, myself and many other humble beginners would lost. Only after just a 3 hour playing session, the beginners would be lost, Professors, Millionaires and their Wives even Movie Stars would be lost without the INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, SUPER HERO QUALITY HELP that we all receive for free. Yes all this Incredible stuff is Free and yet I can't stop myself from buying and buying more and more Gold in both of my happy little co-ops.
    I just can't even think of enough ways to THANK YOU ALL. Perhaps I should ask in a new thread how I could thank you all and I know I would get the correct definitive answer. Y'all get such good ideas and provide and share them with us humble beginners. It's because of y'all that BIG FARM has been MY BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE EVER. Whew, I think I should stop gushing now. Thanks again.

Cheers and Happy No Diet Day
    Kim Wilson
    A.K.A Uncle Willy
    A.K.A Uncle Willy2
    A.K.A BeuWill The Beast
    A.K.A LimoDog
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 07.05.2014
    Uncle Willy you are too funny for words! I do enjoy reading your posts which are not only funny but informative as well! I do hope that after all that excellent elocution the powers that be decide to bestow upon you the coveted C.U.T. I too love this game and the all the FORUM has to offer! HAPPY FARMING!!!
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 07.05.2014

Just kidding. I just had to post this.
    edited 07.05.2014
    I got many beautiful answers but still did not get the reply that when can I get a custom name tag !!!!
  • Prince Krishna2Prince Krishna2 Posts: 228
    edited 07.05.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    It will change depending on your forum posts (or whenever a mod or CM is in the mood for a custom name tag^^)

lattens answer
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 09.05.2014
    Prateek2908, I'm wondering if you are talking about something different than what we are. Do you mean when will it show you as being more experienced than a beginner? (For example: Beginner, Amateur, Novice, Expert, Master, Grand Master, etc.) Like moving up in rank as a gamer would...
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 09.05.2014
    When can I expect such a custom name tag :p:p:p:p

In time, wee grasshopper.... in time.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 09.05.2014
    LOL Love the Kung Fu reference, Goodfella! :)
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 09.05.2014
    In my profile it shows i am a beginner... Will it change by itself or do we have to change it. If changes are made what are the new posts one hold ??

If you post enough times after a while it will change, due to your dedication really. Also if a moderator like Latten or so changes it to be nice, so start posting or ask really really nicely.
    edited 31.05.2014
    Going to complete nearly three months playing this game and still stuck on beginner tag... cant understand what to do to upgrade my tag...
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 31.05.2014
    It is a forum title and depends on the number of posts you have made.

It has nothing to do with how much farming you have or haven't done
    edited 31.05.2014
    I think I have initiated many posts and replied on many to... but can any one mention minimum posts required ??
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 31.05.2014
    A lot of posts, I don't know the number exactly but there are many posters with far higher numbers of posts than myself and they are still "beginner"
  • Anthem GirlAnthem Girl Posts: 68
    edited 31.05.2014
    Wish it would tell how many u need to post
    edited 31.05.2014
    I hope they don't release the actual number required. I worry it would create a lot of spam posts just to get a forum title.
    edited 31.05.2014
    I agree with you rhinana , and seeing you still beginner with 229 posts , I think I need to be more active in forum , and try to reply positively and make sure those are not spam... :):)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 31.05.2014
    rhinana wrote: »
    I hope they don't release the actual number required. I worry it would create a lot of spam posts just to get a forum title.
    The number is known, though I've forgotten it. I think it was larino that worked it out. After 'Beginner' is 'Student'

But don't worry about spam posts they would be deleted by the Mods or CMs soon enough. It could even get them banned and certainly not a new title
    edited 31.05.2014
    I agree with you rhinana , and seeing you still beginner with 229 posts , I think I need to be more active in forum , and try to reply positively and make sure those are not spam... :):)

Playing the forum games is a good way to post often and have fun doing it! Check them out.
    edited 31.05.2014
    Thanks mates :) will surely work them out... this answer of yours will be helpful to may others like me... :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 31.05.2014
    I am not afraid of spammers, and I also do not know all the minimum requirements, but I do know that around 3000 posts my status changed from Advanced to Professional. After Beginner comes Student indeed. I am not sure if after student comes something else than Advanced though.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.05.2014
    I was raised from beginner to student few dayes ago. :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 01.06.2014
    So after clicking around on the forums and checking statuses I think it is like this:

< 300 = Beginner
    300-899 = Student
    900-2999 = Advanced
    ≥ 3000 = Professional
  • Anthem GirlAnthem Girl Posts: 68
    edited 01.06.2014
    yea... lol don't blame u hope every body's answers helped u in any way u needed it..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file