Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bazaar Deals Cycle

roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
Is there a specific cycle with the Bazaar concerning the Deals offered? For instance, how often does the deal of the tokens with the gold mining certificate occur as compared to the deal of rose seeds? Thanks..... just curious!
Post edited by roadrunnernm (US1) on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 03.05.2014
    I think it is random (well as random as you can get with a computer program) . . . there are times when he is here where I never see the 100,000 farm dollars for free and then today I get it offered to me twice in 45 minutes (which I took him up on both times).

:)
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 03.05.2014
    Thanks Georgenollie... I was just curious because the last time he showed up we had several opportunities for the token/certificate..... today just one time! violets and roses galore.... oh and i too was surprised to see that 100,000 free farm money! (first time for me!) I took it too!! :-)
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 03.05.2014
    Very random offers, today i already had the mine certicate for 25% off twice in both servers and i didn't get it all the hours playing the last two visits....also got the free money!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file