Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Repeat missions

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
Has anyone else suffered doing the same mission three or four times in a row?????
This keeps on happening to me 8|....doing the third "collect eggs" in a row ;( it's egghausting hehe
Love the new missions and have had some really great comps' with some very nice fellow farmers, healthy and friendly competition, nice to be rewarded (I'm lvl 61) when you play against someone lvl 160 or 225 ect, Those of you above me, I aspire to be you....lol cheers ruth down under
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• randy60 (US1)randy60 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    edited 29.04.2014
    Yes, one day I got 5 collect flowers in a row. and I don't care for that mission so only did two of them.

big waste of time.
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 29.04.2014
    EGGcuse me but after I wrote this I went back to another "collect eggs" lol I had egg on my face, thanks GGS for making an eggample of those who complain, now I'm collecting dung, and on that matter I have no comment......Lol
    Sorry for you randy60 but I'm glad I'm not the only one
    Cheers Ruth
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 29.04.2014
    I don't have a problem repeating the collect eggs, wildflowers, or corn missions - the repeat dung mission is a pain because I always have someone who is just starting their collection so they will have way more then me without use of gold - today I lucked out with my first mission because it was collect dung and I was in that situation . . . then my 2nd mission was collect dung and all I have is chicken coops and goat stables ready to harvest during this 30 minutes . . . I go from over 1000 to less then 500. :) The joys of random missions.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 29.04.2014
    Wildflowers are a pain. You get them way too often, in my opinion. And who would want to waste humus on wildflowers? Or click every 2 minutes for 1/2 hour? Boring!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 30.04.2014
    Had 7 wildflower missions in a row on the first day after the revamp. The other player that was unfortunate enough to be stuck along with me wrote me a message complaining about the new setup and I agree completely....it sucks! The wildflower missions in particular requires a lot of work for very little reward unless you were fortunate enough to have special seeds ready for collect.
    edited 30.04.2014
    To all the above..I feel your pain.....I am enjoying the revamp missions but yes with out special wild flower seeds and a little gold to harvest in the allocated time it is a drag...
    Thanks for adding to this thread, I was starting to think I was having a ground hog day moment..lol
    Cheers
  • gman71 (US1)gman71 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 30.04.2014
    I always get the dung. Two or three times in a row what a crock of poop

Post edited by Kat Nip
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    edited 30.04.2014
    First thing in a morning I usually do a mission and pray that I get dung, so I can harvest everything from overnight but what do I usually get eggs eggs and more eggs!!!!! Ive even tried putting special seeds in for wildflowers and corn and timing it just right but I am usually not that lucky and end up with something I have not got a lot of.
    The worst is when you get wild flowers and your playing against yourself so boring.
    edited 30.04.2014
    Mee83 you took the words out of my mouth, mirror image of me first thing in the morning, and I try to plant special wild flowers and yes it is no fun on your own.
    gman71 wish I had of seen your post before it was edited lol
    happy missioning all :)
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 30.04.2014
    I meet the same thing, when I finish the collect flower mission , then I still enter the collect flower mission.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file