Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redeem Voucher

1235»

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 17.05.2014
    GGS expiration dates are backwards versus US - if the date says 7/5/2014 - it actually is read May 7th 2014 instead of July 5th 2014. I think it is a culture thing.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.05.2014
    GGS expiration dates are backwards versus US - if the date says 7/5/2014 - it actually is read May 7th 2014 instead of July 5th 2014. I think it is a culture thing.

Correct. I think the most of Europe (so including GGS headquarters in Germany) use the dd/mm/yyyy setup of dates. For me, I had to get used to the American way of writing it, so in the news section of my international co-op I add what date the news has changed with the format behind that. So for example 17/05/2014 (dd/mm/yyyy) so everybody understands it :D Same on my website whenever I mention dates. It can be so confusing :(
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 17.05.2014
    On my co-op's website we always state the month as a word to avoid confusion. 17 May 14

It causes confusion everywhere not just on Big Farm, but unless there is an internationally agreed standardised format than where you have to use numbers there will continue to be confusion
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 17.05.2014
    Samty wrote: »
    On my co-op's website we always state the month as a word to avoid confusion. 17 May 14

I generally make a point of spelling out the month, too, when I don't use the ISO format.
    Samty wrote: »
    ...but unless there is an internationally agreed standardised format...

There is. It has been YYYY-MM-DD since 1988.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 19.05.2014
    There is. It has been YYYY-MM-DD since 1988.

I think they meant universal, not international. Until we're all using the same one, there's going to be confusion. Like with Fahrenheit and Celsius or driving on the left side or the right.
  • jewelzgirljewelzgirl Posts: 66
    edited 20.05.2014
    my voucher did not work at all it says to celebrate and every time i tried it just took me to my farm and nothing happened
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 20.05.2014
    If your "Big Farm reaches 25" email had the button that said "Celebrate now", then you did not get a voucher. The emails that had vouchers gave you the code and said what it was for, and the button said "Redeem voucher".

To recap:

No voucher:
    We are celebrating 25 million Big Farm players worldwide and would like to use this magnificent milestone as a chance to thank you. You make it possible for us to celebrate this great achievement together. We're delighted that the community keeps on growing and hope you keep having lots of fun on your farm! Great to have you with us!
    Celebrate now

Voucher:
    We're celebrating 25 million Big Farmers worldwide! Players like you have ensured that the community keeps on growing, and we want to say thank you. We're giving you [gift details here] for your loyalty.
    You can collect your gift easily with the following voucher code*: [voucher code here]
    Click here to see how to redeem your voucher code.
    Redeem voucher
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 20.05.2014
    So what's up with the 'celebrate now' button? Is it just a trick to get you to go play the game?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 20.05.2014
    So what's up with the 'celebrate now' button? Is it just a trick to get you to go play the game?

Yeah it is probably a 'you're done reading, now go play' button.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file