Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redeem Voucher

sinz2sinz2 Posts: 58
We are celebrating 25 million Big Farm players worldwide and would like to use this magnificent milestone as a chance to thank you. You make it possible for us to celebrate this great achievement together.

well the vouche they sent me does not work...comes up as invalid code...i copied pasted the code they emailed me.....

is this yet another bug
Post edited by sinz2 on

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 24.04.2014
    Sinz, it's being looked into at the moment. Hopefully it won't take long to sort this out. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • DocPat (US1)DocPat (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 24.04.2014
    I received same notice and the voucher code they sent did not work. It comes up as an invalid code. I also copied-pasted the code sent to me. I actually went back to original email and recopied-pasted it and it still came up invalid.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 24.04.2014
    What voucher? Are we to receive vouchers?????? For what?
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 24.04.2014
    Can anyone shed some light on this voucher please??
  • Maria899679 (US1)Maria899679 (US1) US1 Posts: 133
    edited 24.04.2014
    I have 3 accounts on 3 different servers using the same e-mail on all 3. I got 3 e-mails with this message above and only 2 codes for my 2 accounts. On last account on which I buy gold from time to time I didn't get any code just the message. I realize it is something free and I'm thankful for it,but what is the point of sending the message and not the code?

P.S Codes seems to be personalized for every account. I got 2 different codes on 2 accounts with different reward in it.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.04.2014
    The voucher code I received in my email worked for me . . . but it was different then the one my co-op shared. Are they individual . . . do you have to check your email for your specific one?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 24.04.2014
    I got a code for 5 rose seeds, 5 violet seeds and 500 gold. Is there more than one code?

Shhh don't tell anyone but my code is

Post edited by Kat Nip: please don't post the codes on the forums - they're personal codes and won't work for anyone else :)
  • edited 24.04.2014
    where would you even enter the code. i could copy and paste but paste it where then?
    edited 24.04.2014
    jess_d wrote: »
    I got a code for 5 rose seeds, 5 violet seeds and 500 gold. Is there more than one code?

Shhh don't tell anyone but my code is

And that one is different from the one I received and my co-op member's . . . so I am really thinking they are individualized so they can't be used twice by anyone. You have to check your email to get your specific code.
    where would you even enter the code. i could copy and paste but paste it where then?

You go into the screen like you are buying gold - there is a voucher button at the bottom of the screen.
    edited 24.04.2014
    You have to check your e-mail to get your own code. Codes from other players won't work for you,I tried it. Everyone gets a personal code for his farm. ;)
  • fjrfjr Posts: 3
    edited 24.04.2014
    I got the email, but with no voucher code included
  • edited 24.04.2014
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 24.04.2014
    Hey everyone,

there seem to be some issues with this e-mail right now (e.g. not showing how long the codes are going to be valid).

Since these codes are personalized, please make sure to just use the respective code for your personal account.
    Prizes you get with this code may vary, depending on how long you have been playing the game and some other factors. :)

Regards,
    Steffi
  • edited 24.04.2014
    it worked for me just copying and pasting.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 24.04.2014
    this is no code on mine just a red box saying celebrate now click it an it just takes me into my farm no code at all
  • CraigLeader (US1)CraigLeader (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 24.04.2014
    why they are diffrent rewards???
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 24.04.2014
    what if email doesnt hav code?????????
    edited 24.04.2014
    saya1988 wrote: »
    same here mine as no code either
    edited 24.04.2014
    One interesting fact...I have been playing this game on 2 servers from beginning and on the one I'm buying gold I didn't get any code, just one the one I don't buy it.
    Oh well I'm not going to complain about it,I got used to it already.
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 24.04.2014
    One interesting fact...I have been playing this game on 2 servers from beginning and on the one I'm buying gold I didn't get any code, just one the one I don't buy it.
    u hav two account bt i hv only one (active)
    so cnt stop myself
    I want my code.....................
  • CraigLeader (US1)CraigLeader (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 24.04.2014
    i have never bought gold but i received the voucher i got 5 roses but i wanted gold
  • rhinanarhinana Posts: 561
    edited 24.04.2014
    and cue the entitled complaining about not getting what you want from a free gift.....
    edited 24.04.2014
    ahh same here i got it for the one i dont buy gold on and no code on the one i did buy gold on yep another thing for the none gold buyers
  • santresantre Posts: 137
    edited 24.04.2014
    mine worked got roses, violets and gold...mine said valid until 07/05/14
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 24.04.2014
    I have never gotten any emails from GGS when it comes to announcements or free giveaways. I checked my spam and trash still nothing. My email is a AOL account. Does anyone else have issues/problems receiving emails from the game/GGS?

Thanks for any & all help/tips.
  • edited 24.04.2014
    Am I supposed to be getting an Email with a voucher in it? Because if I am, I have yet to receive it. :(

~Space~
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 24.04.2014
    saya1988 wrote: »

I meet same problem , when I check e-mail box it's doesn't receive the code ><
    edited 24.04.2014
    uksharon3 wrote: »
    ahh same here i got it for the one i dont buy gold on and no code on the one i did buy gold on yep another thing for the none gold buyers

I only have one account and I buy gold all the time . . . I received the voucher just fine . . . it looks like they are having issues with 25 million emails and having the personal codes attached to them. Give them time to sort it out instead of blaming it on gold.
  • bim (SKN1)bim (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    edited 24.04.2014
    I have recieved the E-mail, but no code. I have never bought any gold.
    edited 24.04.2014
    I only have one account and I buy gold all the time . . . I received the voucher just fine . . . it looks like they are having issues with 25 million emails and having the personal codes attached to them. Give them time to sort it out instead of blaming it on gold.
    yeah we should wait and see who gets it :rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file