Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

More space in messages

I'm constantly messaging back and forth with my co-op members and I have the hardest time getting things to fit! I always seem to need just one more sentence worth of space to write...?(

Is there a chance of adding maybe a hundred more characters to the typing space with messages? I'm not asking for a lot more space, just a little more so I don't have to abbreviate so much, or cut out some the the details I want to mention when explaining how to do something to other co-op members.

That's my suggestion!

Thanks!
Post edited by FarmerJojoBell (US1) on

Comments

• dreambig102dreambig102 Posts: 345
    edited 23.04.2014
    i agree farmerjojobell i think we should have so more room cause it is very frustrating when you dont have enough space. great idea to suggest this.

i hope its not to much to ask of them.
  • Sennea (US1)Sennea (US1) Posts: 40
    edited 23.04.2014
    I agree too - we need some more space in messaging.
  • DAC99 (NL1)DAC99 (NL1) Posts: 56
    edited 23.04.2014
    as a co-op leader I have to agree on this. Explaining things to new members requires a lot of space. Last weekend i had to send several messages to explain basic co-op info. Very annoying.
  • edited 23.04.2014
    DAC99 wrote: »
    as a co-op leader I have to agree on this. Explaining things to new members requires a lot of space. Last weekend i had to send several messages to explain basic co-op info. Very annoying.

Exactly!!!!
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 23.04.2014
    Yeah. I do applications/recruitment for my co-op and there are questions that we ask our applicants where sometimes they reply and it takes 2-3 mails. Now multiply that by let's say, 2-3 applicants every few days, as well as groupmails that we have within our co-op (e.g. 5-6 page mails about events) and other personal mails and no wonder my inbox gets flooded.
  • edited 25.04.2014
    What do you say Big Farm? Can we get some more room in the messages? Please?
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 25.04.2014
    I personally think that more space in the messages would be GREAT!! I can't tell you how many times, I have to break up messages sent out to other players--which sometimes caused confusion. Think it would be awesome if some more space was added. Great idea btw!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file