Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

12/50

jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
So I don't look at Monica's deals often, but I clicked on her today and I saw this:

1250_zps9acdb01f.png

What does 12/50 mean? I've never noticed it until now.
Post edited by jaystarr2 on

Comments

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 19.04.2014
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    So I don't look at Monica's deals often, but I clicked on her today and I saw this:

1250_zps9acdb01f.png

What does 12/50 mean? I've never noticed it until now.
    My farms showing 12/50 too, never noticed it before, I've never traded Gold for $$$.
    George
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 20.04.2014
    Looks like a bug? :3 Another display error we did not have enough of yet? XD
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 20.04.2014
    I'm with the other George :) Never noticed it before but I just basically ignore her when she shows up. Maybe it means that they have 50 versions of her offers and this is the 12th in the cycle? Does anyone know if her offers change when she shows up or are they the same four each time?
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 20.04.2014
    Yeah, the suggestions my co-op put forward are that it's the 12th time of 50 times they will offer these before they rotate to something else (but again we haven't really been paying attention to he other offers either!), or maybe 12 people of the required 50 have bought these and they will change every 50 players that buy the deals, but that seems a bit more implausible, unless everyone has caught on to not buying these deals. I don't know. I rarely look at what she's selling!

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Larino's theory is right either...! ;)
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 20.04.2014
    I saw this also Jaystarr2, and thought it may be some type of bug, because I have never seen it there before.. but that's just my guess!!
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 20.04.2014
    If it is like a stock exchange then maybe the offer is 12 packages at once and not more? She also says she got a good offer and maybe the offer change every time she comes back, but don't know that for sure.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 21.04.2014
    Wow, I have never seen that either...8|

For now I would suspect this to be a display error of some sorts, as I do not know of any new cycling functionality, so don't think too much into it.

Will ask the team tomorrow, though.
    If you don't see me correcting my statement, it's just a bug that has been forwarded. :)

Thanks for your report!

Regards,
    Steffi
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 21.04.2014
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    Yeah, the suggestions my co-op put forward are that it's the 12th time of 50 times they will offer these before they rotate to something else (but again we haven't really been paying attention to he other offers either!), or maybe 12 people of the required 50 have bought these and they will change every 50 players that buy the deals, but that seems a bit more implausible, unless everyone has caught on to not buying these deals. I don't know. I rarely look at what she's selling!

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Larino's theory is right either...! ;)

lmao lmao this is too funny!
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 21.04.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Wow, I have never seen that either...8|

For now I would suspect this to be a display error of some sorts, as I do not know of any new cycling functionality, so don't think too much into it.

Will ask the team tomorrow, though.
    If you don't see me correcting my statement, it's just a bug that has been forwarded. :)

Thanks for your report!

Regards,
    Steffi

Thanks Naf!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file