Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The garage

ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
Hey guys, for anyone not on facebook or can't use it here's a picture of the garage :)( Thought I'd let people know since there are a lot of young kids around here :D) I hope everyone else is excited about it just as I am :D

Attachment not found.

Sorry it's an attachment something's wrong with the new forum... :(
Post edited by ezio auditore3 on

Comments

• djgreeneyes (US1)djgreeneyes (US1) Posts: 1,766
    edited 16.04.2014
    Thanks, Ezio! Did they by chance indicate to which farm this garage was going to be applicable?
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 16.04.2014
    No, I'm afraid not all the information they gave is in that picture :)
  • edited 16.04.2014
    Thanks Ezio! It looks so cool, can't wait to see it in the game.

~Space~
  • moriatika (GB1)moriatika (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 16.04.2014
    when are we getting the garage
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 16.04.2014
    Interesting--so the "garage" isn't the hangar as previously discussed at the airport.
    edited 17.04.2014
    Nope...... It doesn't look like it :)
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 17.04.2014
    you can see the facebook site for Big Farm even if you are not on fb yourself
  • michellek6michellek6 Posts: 2
    edited 17.04.2014
    when is the new garage suppose to be here?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 17.04.2014
    michellek6 wrote: »
    when is the new garage suppose to be here?
    We don't know. Keep an eye out for the Official Announcement. Hopefully it won't be too long now :)
  • sontu2sontu2 Posts: 2
    edited 17.04.2014
    I too Dnt Knw....But we can't wait......
    It sounds Intresting!!!

:D:)
    edited 17.04.2014
    nannsi2 wrote: »
    you can see the facebook site for Big Farm even if you are not on fb yourself

Well, a lot of people have jobs and a lot of 'bad bosses' block facebook which is why I posted this picture for those people and also so that people who play in a family setting can just direct their family to the forums instead of an external site :)
  • SophieMiriamSophieMiriam Posts: 9
    edited 17.04.2014
    It looks like a buildable building. Maybe there will be one for each farm, like the water tower and workshop.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 17.04.2014
    Even though the picture doesn't match the airport - Latten keeps dropping spoiler alerts about the airport :) So I am still leaning toward the airport being involved.
    edited 17.04.2014
    I agree George! That airport is looking very suspicious. :D

And I think the blue sign on the airport is an easter egg (The gaming one not the current event one) because I think it says GGS not gas and certainly not eggs :)
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 18.04.2014
    Even though the picture doesn't match the airport - Latten keeps dropping spoiler alerts about the airport :) So I am still leaning toward the airport being involved.

Does hinting towards one option completely rule out the other option?
    Hmmmmm.... I don't think that's always the case, or is it? ;)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 18.04.2014

No idea what you're talking about :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file