Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Building times

montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
edited 04.06.2014 in Tutorials and FAQs
Each building has a set time for building, upgrading, and demolishing it. Decorations also have set building and demolishing times. Upgrading your farmhouse and the cabins on the gourmet and flower farms gives you reductions to these building, upgrading, and demolishing times.

Farmhouse/Cabin Level 1 - base building time (no reduction)
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 2 - 10% reduction
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 3 - 20% reduction
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 4 - 30% reduction
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 5 - 40% reduction
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 6 - 45% reduction
Farmhouse/Cabin Level 7 - 50% reduction (requires architect to upgrade to this level)

The time shown in the information for any building's construction or upgrading time will be according to your current farmhouse or cabin level, but the reduction is not explicitly displayed in any way.

I have collected almost all the building times in this spreadsheet.

There are still some times I have not been able to verify personally, especially for level 1 and 2 cabins. I have used formulas to calculate those times where possible; please let me know if you find any errors. Hopefully I'll be online the next time the architect visits so I can get the level 7 gourmet cabin upgrade time, but if someone with a level 5 gourmet cabin could tell me what the upgrade time to level 6 is, I'd appreciate it. I'd also appreciate if someone could verify whether the times for building the level 2 and 3 gourmet cabins are still accurate.

I have not included demolishing times in this spreadsheet, but a demolishing time is half the building time, or if upgraded, it is half the current upgrade time.
Post edited by montuos on

Comments

• GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 16.04.2014
    Thanks montuos :)
  • agueda3agueda3 Posts: 583
    edited 16.04.2014
    Cabin to upgrade to level 6 is 17hrs 12 min. $4,800,000.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 16.04.2014
    Thanks, agueda! :)

Have you already upgraded, or can you still check the seconds for me too? I've been very careful about that ever since I saw the first "8:09:59".
  • keith 01 (US1)keith 01 (US1) Posts: 42
    edited 16.04.2014
    level 6 cabin upgrade is 17:12:00 available from level 73
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 16.04.2014
    Thanks for verifying the seconds, keith 01! :)
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 02.06.2014
    This was very helpful. I was wondering if you had links to other spread sheets all in one post?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 02.06.2014
    I keep a collection of spreadsheets on our website. I see I haven't added this one yet. I am sure Montuos would not mind me adding, so will do that now. In a few mins you can find this spreadsheet on this page as well: http://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/spreadsheet-spoilers-and-helpful-information/

Also, if there are more spreadsheets people would like to see added, do send me a message :)

Edit: Montuos? I cannot work with the sheet on Opera browser. I can on Chrome browser. Opera just shows the first page, no option to scroll down to reveal the tabs or read the last few levels of the fancy house. Any idea why?
  • Nauna14Nauna14 Posts: 238
    edited 04.06.2014
    Thanks for the link.

Also, thanks for the spread sheets! I am sure a lot of hard work went into them!
Sign In to comment.