Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Donkeys need love too.

Whats the point of Donkeys? They have a max sell price of 25, they take forever to make feed for them, and their dung/hour output ranks last behind everything but cows. You cant ride them and PETA wont let us use them in the bakery, I'm having a hard time figuring out a reason to put them on the farm for any reason other then my two daughters like watching them graze the pasture.
Post edited by GwynethAngie (US1) on

Comments

• GwynethAngie (US1)GwynethAngie (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 09.04.2014
    Unless I'm seeing things there is one other thing I just noticed. At level 3 donkey pen , around the 50% completed mark, Jack and Jenny seem to be the proud parents of a foal. ;)
  • TheloneusTheloneus Posts: 12
    edited 09.04.2014
    Personally I think they take the **** adding the ass to our farm previously know as gourmet farm, now known as bakery/pettingzoo/duckswamp farm.
    Bet they are added just to give us something to **** about like they did with the swine

Post edited by Kat Nip
  • baylee01 (US1)baylee01 (US1) Posts: 103
    edited 09.04.2014
    well not nice

u agree but i dont think u should say it out loud

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 09.04.2014
    Yeah, so here's the official stance on Donkeys, from the discussion thread on the GF:

monkey_zps431b3b21.png

Take from that what you will! :P
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 09.04.2014
    lmao Jaystarr2!!;)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 10.04.2014
    Geez...the brain freeze must be catching...first the GF upgrade with all the problems and long delays...the missed math in the bakery... now poor Latten on the use and reason for the Donkeys. Maybe its all the cold free beer at Headquarter's. Oh well thank you jaystar for the quote. Explains the "beer free" office I work in as opposite a "free beer" office. Be safe and hug your donkeys..as stated they need love also...petting zoos are exhausting places to work...all the kids drooling and spilling feed on your coat...
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 10.04.2014
    Hey guys, we've got plenty of threads open already where this is discussed. Please feel free to continue the discussion in one of them. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
This discussion has been closed.