Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Larino-samty-kat nip2-latten?????where are you?????

ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
Good afternoon from Ruth1410 down under (as in, in Australia) I have only posted a couple of times, my wonderful co-op give me such good guidance and support I do not need to post much, but I do read the forum every day and find it most helpful, especially the assistance we all get from the above mentioned in the "title box". After reading the "naughty-nice" thread about "karma" I decided I was going to do a little something for LARINO-SAMTY-KAT NIP2 & LATTEN.... I am a believer in karma and I consider I have a good and generous nature, as much as making some one else feel good for no reason at all...I get extreme pleasure out of doing nice things for others and not for reward but just to "pay it forward" so to speak, I am waffling now (bad habit lol sorry) my point is, I can not find any of you when I player/co-op search your names????? Where are the four of you mentioned above??? I only joined last month and I have been to my doctor about my addiction...he said if it makes me happy just keep playing..lol (joking) so I have much to learn. If nothing else I hope those of you who read this enjoy your farming no matter what level or how often you farm, if you decide to visit me let me know I would like to return the favour and perhaps water your co op tree,
Cheers from Ruth down under from co op Aussie farmers^^
Post edited by ruth1410 on

Comments

• montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 05.04.2014
    ruth1410 wrote: »
    my point is, I can not find any of you when I player/co-op search your names????? Where are the four of you mentioned above???

Just like joining a co-op, you can only give gifts and pranks to players on the same server as you are. So if they're not on the Australian server, you won't find them, or if their username is different on the Aussie server than their primary forum ID, again, you may not find them.
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 05.04.2014
    thank you for the explanation, see, always learning... I will remember to put you on the thank you list for supplying valuable information.. That would then explain why my co-op was asking only for Aussie players..Hmmm Make sense... You are all so very good to those of us new to the game... The thought was there, I guess that will have to be enough.
    Thanks again cheers from me :)
    ruth1410
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 05.04.2014
    But if you are feeling extra generous you can make an account on the server they are on and send them gifts from there :) Good luck :thumbsup:

Oh by the way..... No one knows what Latten's farm because he doesn't want anyone to know (Company rule I think)so you can't send him a gift...... The rest you can find out by asking them because I'm respecting their privacy by not directly telling you :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 05.04.2014
    Me: US server, UK (en) server, NL server, WWW server, AU server (only level 2 so that won't help you - pretty inactive too, so I think they have removed me from the AU rankings XD)
    Kat: AU training co-op, UK (en), am I missing something?
    Samty: I think UK (en)
    Latten: He's an admin. He does play the game probably, but on a business account so I doubt if anybody will be able to see his farm. Being a GGS official I think he is busier on the forums and in the office than playing the game like all of us do.

And like Montuos said, you need to join a co-op to be able to water a tree. Would be a pity to leave your co-op to do so. And making an account on WWW and joining ours will ask for much more than watering a tree - you will need to be level 35 and keep working on the account if you want to stay :)

I think this thread said thank you enough :D At least for me it does. So thank you for putting it up and letting us know you appreciate what we do for the community and for you ^^
  • ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 05.04.2014
    Thank you for your replies, now my understanding is a little broader, always learning, I am just about to reach lv52 then 53 and looking forward to another sticker in my book, yes, it doesn't take much to make me happy, a couple of lv's and a sticker and I'm all good. I was in a "spread the love kind of mood today... "NICED" some of my fellow co-ops and my generosity was going to come your way but alas it was not meant to be. I will happily board my tractor and plough through the next couple of lv's.... if any of you have any pull with the special visitors we get, send the wheel of fortune man my way please...LOL Thanks again for taking the time.
    Cheers from land of OZ Ruth : ))
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 05.04.2014
    Oh, how really nice :) this thread is better than a 'nice' gift and your thought is truly greatly appreciated :D
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 06.04.2014
    It's a really kind thought thank you Ruth. As Larino and Samty have both already said, the thought is a lovely one and very much appreciated. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file