Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Happy Place

Comments

• baylee01 (US1)baylee01 (US1) Posts: 103
    edited 14.04.2014
    im happy today because i have the best friend
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 15.04.2014
    I am happy today because I love the new missions - makes waiting between harvests a lot more fun. :)

Although it is a new day - don't want to double post so editing yesterday's happiness report.

I am happy today (and a little nervous) because I just received a call for a job interview. It will be in four hours . . . wish me luck. :)
    edited 17.04.2014
    Bumping this thread up . . . and truthfully it has been two days so it is technically not a double post :)

I am happy today because . . . I got the job, I got the job, I got the job . . . did I mention that I got the job! :D
  • edited 17.04.2014
    Congratz George!

I am happy today because the Charity Event is back! Now if only I could find some money to spend... ;)

~Space~
  • talli6talli6 Posts: 1
    edited 17.04.2014
    Im happy today becuse my dog is very cute and lovely!
  • borana albania (INT1)borana albania (INT1) Posts: 1,945
    edited 17.04.2014
    I'm happy today because my brother is here with me ^^
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 18.04.2014
    Bumping this thread up . . . and truthfully it has been two days so it is technically not a double post :)

I am happy today because . . . I got the job, I got the job, I got the job . . . did I mention that I got the job! :D
    Congratulations George! Yay!! :D

I'm happy today because I just remembered I brought some vegan chocolate rum balls when I was shopping yesterday. *drool* :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 18.04.2014
    i'm happy today because its a holiday!!!!
  • edited 18.04.2014
    I am happy today because I have the best co-op members in the world! :D:love::D

~Space~
    edited 18.04.2014
    I am happy today because I just used kool-aid to dye eggs. :) And not because I have kids (which I don't have any), just because I wanted to.
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 21.04.2014
    Congrats George on the new Job!!! I am happy today, because today, I actually feel really good. (Have no body aches, or sore legs or back.) Yay for feeling great!! ^^
  • bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    edited 22.04.2014
    Congrats Goerge :):)
    I'm happy because it's finally spring in Denmark (getting warmer, trees getting green again) :):)
  • edited 22.04.2014
    I am happy today because even though I didn't win anything from the Easter Eggs decorating contest, I did find an Easter Egg in a thread, which I will be getting some gold. :D:D:D
    edited 22.04.2014
    Congrats on finding one of the hidden pictures, Space.

I am happy today because although it is 20 degrees or more cooler then yesterday - the beautiful sun is still shining. Spring has definitely come to Indiana . . . FINALLY!!!!
  • sabah zulfiqar2sabah zulfiqar2 Posts: 8
    edited 22.04.2014
    maxiroy2 wrote: »
    I am happy for Ezio because I've always wanted to go to University! I am happy right now cause I am finished work and can work on collecting eggs :D.

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 23.04.2014
    I am happy today because there are so many funny people in this game who make me laugh til the tears roll down my face!
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 23.04.2014
    i am happy today because i'm at home!!!! :D
    edited 23.04.2014
    I'm happy today because it is a beautiful, rainy day..what a great day to do some farming!! ;)
    edited 23.04.2014
    I am happy today because I am making comfort food (salisbury steak and mashed potatoes) and the house smells wonderful. :)
  • wahaj23wahaj23 Posts: 592
    edited 23.04.2014
    I'm happy today because like space I also found an Easter Egg and helped a co-op deputy get one too:)
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    edited 23.04.2014
    I am happy today because I have won the Community Bonfire decoration , Yay! :)
    edited 23.04.2014
    viif39 wrote: »
    I am happy today because I have won the Community Bonfire decoration , Yay! :)

Congrats . . . I won one on an earlier forum event - I like how the fire flickers. :)
  • Lunaatje1972Lunaatje1972 Posts: 4
    edited 23.04.2014
    I'm happy because I had a really great day at work and enjoyed coming home to my dogs, cooking a good meal for me and my partner and we have a wonderfull evening together.
  • beyonceblueivy5beyonceblueivy5 Posts: 2
    edited 24.04.2014
    I am enjoying having fun all and going to school.
  • beyonceblueivy5beyonceblueivy5 Posts: 2
    edited 24.04.2014
    every day I am going to go on her and say I love this game so much that I want to hug the screen8|:love:8|8);(love this game sooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited 24.04.2014
    I am happy today because it is my Birthday!

~Space~
    edited 24.04.2014
    Happy Birthday, Space!!!! It is my nieces' birthdays today too . . . one turns 9 and the other turns 18. May all of you have an awesome birthday.

I am happy today because I can take a nap later . . . spent too much time looking for hidden eggs on the forum in middle of the night. It is amazing how quick two hours can fly by.
    edited 24.04.2014
    I'm happy today because me and space both will receive 2500 gold each for finding two eggs!
    edited 24.04.2014
    I'm happy today, because George restarted this great thread. I love reading everyone's happy thoughts, and it helps me to keep things positive!! Happy Bday Space & congrats to the winners of the Easter contest :)
    edited 24.04.2014
    I'm happy because we had chocolate donuts as dessert with dinner and I got to eat the leftover icing! Yay:):):)
This discussion has been closed.