Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Daily Spud - NEWS - on discord https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11236309348314154

Comments

• ndf (US1)ndf (US1) Posts: 151
    edited 12.06.2014
    awerick2 wrote: »
    GGS makes us buy cherries $1800/unit. Not a robbery.

i mean the steak, cabbage soup and coconuts
  • awerick2awerick2 Posts: 356
    edited 12.06.2014
    What costs more, steak or a cherrie.
    steak=$1600, cherrie=$1800
    edited 13.06.2014
    All products free to hawaiians and twins and Monty

steak-$1450/pound or 145 cow feed + $145/pound

All products free to hawaiians

Special! Invitation to the milk party with games, fun, and all products free.
    $6000 or 2100 milk + $2100

All products free to twins

karma trick smoothie-1700 gold (+50% or 1:00:00)/unit or 1 karma point + 170 gold + 17 cherries + $1700/ unit

All products free to Monty

token pie-2000 gold (3 spins + $200,000)/unit or 1 token + 1 fruit cake with cream +$1000

All products free to nobody

cabbage soup- $1375/pound
    coconut milk-$3450/pound
  • Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 13.06.2014
    Attachment not found.Michelle O. passed on the Duck rides and went instead for a roll in the hay.
    Cheers, Kim from Canada Eh
  • mwsjc (US1)mwsjc (US1) Posts: 74
    edited 14.06.2014
    Great photo Willie.

Part duck, part horse and part donkey, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. :):):):):):)
    edited 14.06.2014
    Attachment not found.Michelle O. passed on the Duck rides and went instead for a roll in the hay.
    Cheers, Kim from Canada Eh

This is hilaious!
  • Algerhugz (US1)Algerhugz (US1) Posts: 56
    edited 14.06.2014
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to say I found this News paper yesterday and I set and read all 17 pages between yesterday and today. I don't think I have laughed so much in a very long time.... The reports, stories and items for sale posts are great there is much talent in this thread.... Even the weather man making the same weather reports fun... I really hope this continues.... I will be looking forward to reading even more. If I was more creative I would try adding something to it as well but I have never been a great writer. But thanks to all you creative ones out there that are doing this its awesome. :)
  • edited 14.06.2014
    hey jello9! You also get discounted quacker crackers and oink juice for your workers! Now tell me that isn't incentive enough to get out your crayons and try your hand at writing! Good luck to you :D

Again...getting down from my soap-box. OPUS dragging his megaphone behind....8)

Algerhugz, You are so right! When I first read all the articles in one night(at that time I think I read 10 or 11 pages) I laughed so hard on several occasions I woke my poor poopy dawg up with all the guffawing! ;) Just let your creative juices flow! I can't write a lick, but with the help of OPUS even I have an idea every once in awhile. Try it and enjoy! See farmerjohn 22s' article#327 this applies to you also!

PS how did you get the Daily Spud banner at the bottom of your page? I would like to use it when/if I write more news articles.

Again...getting down from my soap-box. OPUS dragging his megaphone behind.... 8)

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
    edited 14.06.2014

steak-$1200/pound or 120 cow feed + $120/pound
    seashell pie-$4200/unit or 780 seashells + 78 fruit cake with cream + $780

karma trick smoothie-1450 gold (+50% or 1:00:00)/unit
    token pie-1700 gold (3 spins + $200,000)/unit
    cabbage soup- $1150/pound
    coconut milk-$3450/pound
    edited 15.06.2014
    From the Desk of Algerhugz.

Good evening everyone as I was out wandering the farm checking in on everything I happened upon a pair swim trunks turquoise blue with hot pink piggies was found at the duck pond. Recalling to mind the article that appeared a while ago remembering these trunks had been found on Soapie's farm also I decided to make a trip to the gourmet farm as well and guess what readers another pair of the same trunks were found at the duck coop. Something started to stir up the investigator in me so I continued on through my neighborhood visiting all the farms close to me. At each farm at least one pair of these trunks were found near a lake, duck pond, or duck coop.Twelve pairs in total I had found. Which makes me wonder with all these trunks being left behind why no one has reported seeing all these streakers going around town lately. Either our weather man has been busy slacking off at every swimming spot available and owns a ton of the same swimwear or something fishy is going on for all these trunks to be left everywhere... Perhaps there is a bigger story here somewhere. I will be delving into this investigation further and will hopefully have news to report back soon.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 15.06.2014
    Well, it would explain why we get the same weather report all the time...! 8o

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 15.06.2014

steak-$1000/pound or 100 cow feed + $100/pound
    fruit salad-$3000/pound or 440 cherries + 2500 apples + $294/pound

All products free to Benny

The Greatstew-$9800/pound or 1 cabbage soup + 20 super chicken feed + 20 super pig feed + 20 super cow feed + 20 super goat feed + 20 super duck feed + 20 super donkey feed + 120 super fertilizer + 24 super hummus + $240/pound

seashell pie-$3850/unit
    karma trick smoothie-1250 gold (+50% or 1:00:00)/unit
    token pie-1460 gold (3 spins + $200,000)/unit
    cabbage soup- $980/pound
    coconut milk-$3050/pound
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 15.06.2014
    Algerhugz, I'm glad you worked up the courage to write a story. Your investigation may lead to quite an expose'.

C'mon jello9, you can do it. You just wait for inspiration to strike. There is always something new and potentially wacky on the farm :-)

I'm glad to see so many new writers on staff! Thanks for all the laughs everyone.
    edited 15.06.2014
    Workers are finally laughing! A ship has docked, and they say it will trade farm goods for money! I don't see how they will be happy about this, but on why to the Flower Farm I heard something about new decorations. They, and I think they will be coming from the mysterious greenhouse. We will investigate.
    edited 16.06.2014

steak-$800/pound or 100 cow feed + $100/pound
    flower bracelets- (Special Of The Day!) $500/unit or $70000/box of 182 or 10 flower blossoms/unit or 1820 flower blossoms/box of 182

fruit salad-$2600/pound
    The Greatstew-$9400/pound
    seashell pie-$3550/unit
    karma trick smoothie-1000 gold (+50% or 1:00:00)/unit
    token pie-1260 gold (3 spins + $200,000)/unit
    cabbage soup- $700/pound
    coconut milk-$2750/pound
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.06.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :)
    :)CLEAR AND SUNNY!.....Great sailin' weather, Captain! AAAARGH! 8)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    edited 16.06.2014
    The greenhouse is not why the workers are happy. There will be new decos on the market! Though they keep on going to the gourmet farm and watching the empty space next to the mine. We will investigate.
    edited 16.06.2014
    I wonder if any swimming trunks will show up on the new clothesline? :p
    edited 16.06.2014
    Probably, and maybe the workers think the space is where the new decos are coming from.
    edited 18.06.2014
    So to continue my investigation I started questioning farm owners and their employees. No one had spotted anyone running around there farm naked and no one had seen any one come on to their farms wearing these swim trunks. So it is still a mystery as to how these trunks turned up on several different farms at several different watering holes. Is it one person just planting these trunks for some unknown reason... Is it someone that is just really forgetful going for a quick skinny dip when ever they can? And if this is the case how are they not seen streaking through the farm yard? Or are there really that many people with the same pattern swim trunks running around big farm? The plot thickens.
    Until next time, This has been Algerhugz, Reporting for the Daily Spud.
  • cjj (US1)cjj (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 19.06.2014
    Everyone will continue to find these swimsuits on their farms, they fall from the trees. They are tree trunks.
  • freerange (US1)freerange (US1) Posts: 135
    edited 20.06.2014
    Mayor Monei's Spending Brought to Light

Mayor Monei, who's term in office has been plagued by controversy since the beginning, is now coming under even closer scrutiny. It seems the construction of Antique lampposts on the Gourmet farm was the final straw. Folks think that since it is always clear and sunny, there is no need for upgraded lighting on the Gourmet fence, much less additional lampposts! Porcine Pete told us, "Sure, a string of lights in the Hawaiian garden is ok to set the mood, but all this spending on fancy lighting is pure pork. And you know how we feel about pork around here!" Mrs. Busybody chimed in, "Have you seen? He even put lighting next to the new seesaw!"

When asked to comment, Mayor Monei replied, "This is all part of our emergency preparedness plan. After the disaster on the Gourmet farm, we can never be too careful. If people would take the time to review my plan instead of slinging mud from the pig sty, they would see what I am all about." Until the matter is settled, plans to bring lighting to the Main and Flower farms have been halted. We will keep you up to date as this story unfolds.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 21.06.2014
    New summer furniture Collection

Big Farm home depot launched a new line of decorations with sizes that can fill any farm! These new releases might be a bit more expensive than the others but according to our community poll, they're selling like hot cakes! Some sources over at the Big farm home depot say that they just might run out of stock which is why they are ordering more. Thanks to the new port built by the mayor, shipping in the new furniture all the way from Germany has never been easier! :D

This has been Ezio reporting live from uh....um..... The Daily Spud office :D
    edited 21.06.2014
    New summer furniture Collection

Big Farm home depot launched a new line of decorations with sizes that can fill any farm! These new releases might be a bit more expensive than the others but according to our community poll, they're selling like hot cakes! Some sources over at the Big farm home depot say that they just might run out of stock which is why they are ordering more. Thanks to the new port built by the mayor, shipping in the new furniture all the way from Germany has never been easier! :D

This has been Ezio reporting live from uh....um..... The Daily Spud office :D

Fire him!!! How can you report live from your office! The public of the farm had been disgraced of the lack of good stories in the newpaper lately.
    edited 21.06.2014
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :)CLEAR AND SUNNY!.....And the bushes are in full bloom! :love:
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    edited 21.06.2014
    Well folks it turns out the swim trunks being found all over Big farm as of late was due to scientific studies of the new clothes line decoration. It seems that the scientific coalition of Big Farm was doing some heavy duty wind testing of there new clothes pin which seemed to fail its first test... Well it was thought that they had quickly and quietly collected all of the trunks that blew all over the place late one night they missed a whole bunch. So know it is known why nobody spotted these streakers there were none.

This is Alger reporting from the Daily Spud. Enjoy the nice sunny weather.
    edited 21.06.2014
    Great investigative reporting, Algerhugz! And you have my deepest gratitude for clearing my good name! :thumbup:
  • Sue-ana (US1)Sue-ana (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 21.06.2014
    yes Farmer John it is great to see things are all still Clear and Sunny and thanks to Algerhugz no Fullmoon.
  • Sue-ana (US1)Sue-ana (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 21.06.2014
    I have been away for a while I was working Under Cover on a story that you might find interesting, and here it is.

I was recently passing by the Bakery when I heard someone shout "STOP Your Barn Is Full". I turned to look and saw the back door of Bakery open and a truck pull up the driver said "Well time to sell some baked goods I see the Barn Is Full sign droped on you". The Chef looked over at me and I was just speachless. We had been buying food from a Barn disquised as a Bakery??? Or was the Bakery sign just wrong.
    Giving the benifit of a doubt I walked over to the Chef who shrugged and said "Well this is the first time that has happened I guess I will change the menu for the Bakery.
    I cant bake muffins,cakes,turmnovers and pie in a Barn"!!!
    He began to scribble a few things down on a pad of paper while the truck driver and I waited.
    After a few minutes the Chef looked up and said ok
    New Menu for the Barnbakery is....

Chicken Feed - corn chex mix
    Hoedowns -corncakes
    Haystacks- sweet treat made with honey,dried noodles
    Trail Mix- dried fruit,honey,salvaged coconuts.
    Pigs in a Blanket-(Big Farm Style since we dont ever eat pork or think of it) - Bread rolls stuffed with wildflower Bacon
    Pig Slop- Veggie Soup
    Tractor Wheels- Pasta made from wheel shaped pasta

....and that should do it. So until they stop dropping the "Your barn is Full" sign on my Bakery, Barnyard food it is!!!
    Of course it will be Gourmet Barnyard Food :) We know the workers here with icecream trucks in their back yards would not settle for less.

Sue-ana Reporting to you for The Daily Spud ... Hashed,Mashed or Half Baked we get the farm news to you as it happens!!
    edited 21.06.2014
    You are quite welcome FarmerJohn :) Anything to help out our local weather man :thumbsup: 8)
Sign In to comment.