Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

England

Carolaturner (GB1)Carolaturner (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
edited 22.04.2014 in Player introductions
Hi I am new to this game, is there any body on this game who lives in England, I live in Devon my name is carol but i am not so young any more but enjoy the game
Post edited by Carolaturner (GB1) on

Comments

• catlynnnorris44catlynnnorris44 Posts: 1
    edited 28.03.2014
    hi im from England but moved to Seattle when I was 4
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 29.03.2014
    Welcome to Big Farm Carol. I'm Australian sorry however you will find a lot of English members around. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • copperbeech (GB1)copperbeech (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 29.03.2014
    England

Hi Carol, I live in Somerset and also a silver surfer. I really enjoy this game I play every day. Have been reading the forum to understand more and now feel I can inroduce myself.
  • HeroTheWildMan3HeroTheWildMan3 Posts: 4
    edited 29.03.2014
    Hi I am new to this game, is there any body on this game who lives in England, I live in Devon my name is carol but i am not so young any more but enjoy the game

If you want some people to play the game who is around where you live, perhaps suggest the Game?
  • BarbieDoll2BarbieDoll2 Posts: 43
    edited 29.03.2014
    Heyas Carol, welcome to the game! I live in Australia but I am originally from the US! Happy farming! :)
  • saffy22saffy22 Posts: 1
    edited 04.04.2014
    Hi im saffy I live in Lancashire , im not so young either lol im struggling how to get neighbours.
  • taps4taps4 Posts: 2
    edited 09.04.2014
    Hi i live in kent and im new to the game.
  • Caroline279Caroline279 Posts: 1
    edited 14.04.2014
    im in england near brighton in the south;) im not particually young but think i am :p
  • caz914 (US1)caz914 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 20.04.2014
    hi carol i am also new to this game. i live in Sussex England about 30 mins from Brighton :)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 20.04.2014
    Hi, I'm Chris and live in North East Scotland. My garden game closes in 5 days and I'm wondering if any others out there played it. If you did you will know which game I mean.
  • bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    edited 22.04.2014
    hi,im early forties,live in london.im looking for a coop.a daily player.someone find me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file