Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31 - The Gourmet Farm Rework - Discussion

14345»

Comments

• CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 22.04.2014
    Yep, the ducks not showing up is a display issue with the duck coop on level 5 only. :)

In regards to the update date: no update this week, regular announcement for the update next week will follow in the next couple of days.
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 22.04.2014
    event.................???????
  • PopaGamer2PopaGamer2 Posts: 39
    edited 25.04.2014
    is the issue with prices of recipes solved? there was a story few weeks ago that the prices of bakery products will be increased
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 25.04.2014
    PopaGamer2 wrote: »
    is the issue with prices of recipes solved? there was a story few weeks ago that the prices of bakery products will be increased
    Yes the selling prices for the Bakery products were improved

See the Official Announcement Bakery changes with the next update, dated 4 April
  • PopaGamer2PopaGamer2 Posts: 39
    edited 26.04.2014
    thanks Samty
  • musicdoc2musicdoc2 Posts: 20
    edited 28.04.2014
    Is there a resource with updated research projects and costs for the new gourmet farm? Looking for the cost to start and # of researchers required for the last project under gourmet recipes, well layered level 1.
  • erryka (AU1)erryka (AU1) AU1 Posts: 132
    edited 28.04.2014
    musicdoc2 wrote: »
    Is there a resource with updated research projects and costs for the new gourmet farm? Looking for the cost to start and # of researchers required for the last project under gourmet recipes, well layered level 1.

Cost to start is $100,000,000
    Researchers required is 42
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 1
    edited 02.05.2014
    Personally I like the bakery.. however it could use more recipes .. For instance Cherry Pie, Peach and Apple cobbler.. Maybe Cheese and Yogurt..
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 03.05.2014
    It's early days with the new bakery. I think they are planning more recipes, since the transfer ability is on all stock items.
  • edited 04.05.2014
    I am very excited
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 20.05.2014
    Well, after playing and upgrading new "Gourment Farm" I need to make apology, this new update, looks good in later game, when you are reached hi level. You have lots off upgrade and strategy to variety. And there is more fun to have lots of new stuff. I have opened my flover farm, and now it's really fun to play in gourment farm. And it's only place where something will happen in a future.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 20.05.2014
    neriux777 wrote: »
    Well, after playing and upgrading new "Gourment Farm" I need to make apology, this new update, looks good in later game, when you are reached hi level. You have lots off upgrade and strategy to variety. And there is more fun to have lots of new stuff. I have opened my flover farm, and now it's really fun to play in gourment farm. And it's only place where something will happen in a future.

Ha! See, we told you :D

No, seriously, glad you like it ^^
  • Vini74Vini74 Posts: 11
    edited 26.05.2014
    To the developers/moderators,
    I have just re-read most of the discussion about the recent revamping of the gourmet farm and I am wondering if there are any plans afoot to do similar changes to the flower farm.
    In other words, is it possible to reassure those who are still building and upgrading their flower farm that there is no radical change happening to this farm in the future?
    Thank you.
    Vini74
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 27.05.2014
    Vini74 wrote: »
    To the developers/moderators,
    I have just re-read most of the discussion about the recent revamping of the gourmet farm and I am wondering if there are any plans afoot to do similar changes to the flower farm.
    In other words, is it possible to reassure those who are still building and upgrading their flower farm that there is no radical change happening to this farm in the future?
    Thank you.
    Vini74

Not this year I'd say because they're very busy with other additions to the game. They plan to make all the new environment functional by the end of the year.

But next year? Who knows?
  • Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 19.06.2014
    Yeah I heard that before the update,,,,land prices going up,,,,So I bought up as much as I could. But the price has to do with the level your on also.

Speculations, but not officialy announced.
  • At what level does a member get offered to begin the Gourmet Farm?  One of my lower level co-op members wants to know.   Thanks!
    Scarlet Howl
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    At what level does a member get offered to begin the Gourmet Farm?  One of my lower level co-op members wants to know.   Thanks!
    Scarlet Howl

I think that there is a quest at Level 20 to open the Gourmet Farm, but you have to be careful as it could be that you have to use gold to open it.  It is a long time now since I did that quest so I cannot be positive.  
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I think it was lvl 20 for gold and lvl 25 for dolars. 
  • I agree with aaabbb1 & then the flower farm is 35 for gold & 40 for dollars.
Sign In to comment.