Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You'd best double-check your math.

OrsonOrson Posts: 17
400-20% = 320, NOT 392.

Another way to figure it is 400 x .80 = 320.

Granted, I'm not buying gold until there's a gold lock in place, so that means I won't be spending it, either, but your inability to do this simple calculation makes me question other things in the game. 8|
Post edited by Orson on

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 12.03.2014
    It's actually 490 for the first book, not 400 like it seems because of the line Orson, so the maths actually is correct. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Goodfella4Goodfella4 Posts: 432
    edited 12.03.2014
    Indeed it is correct. 490 is the regular price for the book.

Might I add... I have to give props to GGS. They got me. I never clicked on that silly library and never wanted to invest in the books. I just didn't care to. Then they hit me with the pop up discount offer for the books, and it worked. I have 4 books now because of those crafty discount pop-ups.

Why don't the books count towards projects, though?

Anywho... Props to GGS.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 12.03.2014
    They count towards your contribution to the projects, right? Are you saying that your farm isn't getting the bonus when your co-op is in the project that applies to your book? That's not how it's supposed to work. Check to be sure then report it to support if you're not getting the bonus because that would be a buggie.
    edited 12.03.2014
    Nah, the feed books don't count. Those are the ones I have so far... And the cherry book, but no projects require those.

Before the books, my mill produced 120 feed maxed. It counts as 12 towards a project. With a level 1 book, I can now produce 132 feed maxed. It still counts as 12 towards projects.
    Goodfella4 wrote: »
    And the cherry book, but no projects require those.

That is a false statement. There are projects that call for cherries.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • MirahhMirahh Posts: 77
    edited 12.03.2014
    The project is to make, for example, chickenfood, not collect. And book only effects when you collect the food.
    so the book is not effecting in to food project.
    Eggproject is to collect eggs and book gives you more eggs to collect.
    Sorry my poor english, hope you understand what i mean :)
    edited 12.03.2014
    Ahhh indeed. When I produce chicken feed 1 time before the book, it produces 10 feed. With the book it is 11. That is still only beginning production 1 time, 132 being 12 times hence the 12 count on that project. Right?

oh well. Im happy irr-regardless
  • MirahhMirahh Posts: 77
    edited 12.03.2014
    That is Right :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file