Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

See who is visiting your farm

I think it would be nice to know who is in your farm. Use a little box like the "watering box". So we can know who is there and who isn't since it is our farm. Right now someone is on my farm, i know because they told me, i wouldn't have known if i wasn't told.
Post edited by Bweatherholt (US1) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.03.2014
    I like the idea also, Bweatherholt. As you mentioned, right now the only way to see who is in or who has been to your farm is by pulling up the list of those members of your coop who have watered your coop tree. I'd like to know the names of WHOEVER is visiting or has visited my farm because I'm a very curious person! ;)
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 08.03.2014
    That is a great suggestion i like it! It would be nice to know who has been on my farm snooping i mean visiting lol...
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.03.2014
    Us? Snoop? NEVER!!! By the way, rie22, I really like your 8 fertile fields! lol :D
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 08.03.2014
    Farmerjohn's a snooper! Lol... I want to see everyone within maybe the last 12 hours. Im very curious as well. So the list of "watering's" do not help my curiosity. I want to see who visit's from other co ops.
  • SANDRAUser602SANDRAUser602 Posts: 131
    edited 08.03.2014
    hey...where's the watering box? i didn't know that. thats a good idea to see who visited & maybe a spot w/choices like : likes farm.....come look at mine......just hello.....OR.....happy face choices.... :D

it could be a good way of saying to one of your co-op members (that hasn't been on in a while) ie; just dropped by to feed ur dog...heard u were out of town.... or stopped by to borrow some sugar..could be alot of witty things that most people would look forward to seeing daily !! DAILY...wow maybe that would bring'em back on....hehe :D

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 09.03.2014
    SandraUser60 I just petted Goldie and rubbed her belly
    Bweatherholt I couldn't pet Smooch cause he had dug up something and was at the dog house
    farmerjohn 22 I couldn't pet CYBER cause he was hungry
    Rie22 I couldn't pet Bo Jingles cause he also was hungry.

I think that is a good idea about knowing who is on your farm. but I usually only go to farms I am checking out to invite to the co op. just went to yours cause of what was said.
    edited 09.03.2014
    I'm a snooper too...So i look around...and im sure those people would like to see that i've been there... Im sure smooch appreciated it.
  • Strange BrewStrange Brew Posts: 34
    edited 09.03.2014
    How can we see who has watered trees? I didn't know this was possible~
    edited 09.03.2014
    Click your cooperate tree, then the I (info) button. Once to that screen click the little guy next to the I (cooperative button) and there is a list of ppl who has watered your tree
  • Strange BrewStrange Brew Posts: 34
    edited 09.03.2014
    Thank you!
    edited 10.03.2014
    You're welcome!
  • edited 10.03.2014
    Maybe if we could leave a small gift or something to let them know we were there. That would be nice.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 10.03.2014
    Wouldn't that list be too long to handle for the poor GGS servers? I know some farms would get loads of visitors every day :D
  • mystie71mystie71 Posts: 59
    edited 11.03.2014
    what an awesome and overlooked tip TY !!!passin it on
    edited 11.03.2014
    Okay...So lets not say hours then... Say it holds, 25 (using that number only because it the amount because it the less of the two numbers that your inbox/outbox holds)visitors, that should not over-load anything right? Seeing that the outbox holds 25, plus the actual message.

P.S. You're welcome Mystie :)
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 11.03.2014
    hello i have been here lol...hehehehe snooping again and petting your cute dog..very cute. i like that.
    edited 11.03.2014
    Rie, You're farm is farm better than mine... Very nice of course... :) Bo Jingle's is using checking the cows out when i arrive ;)
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 11.03.2014
    I have to make a few comments before I decide on this issue.

This idea would make it easier to see who the stalkers are. At what point though is it just a friendly visit versus someone up to no good? Can that person then be blocked from future visits?

I do like to visit farms to see their farm to see what they are meaning when they have questions posed here on the forum or in an ingame pm. Sometimes, I close it out to find other references for comparison ( usually my own farm management to see what level certain decos and upgrades unlock). Would that thereby increase my visit total and make me look like a stalker?

Please don't quote me as what i have said is not that profound, but they are things to consider.
    edited 11.03.2014
    I would say that you would be able to "Block" people just like you can from messaging. Instead of repeating the persons name, over and over, Just show they have visited. I don't know if that would even be possible.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 12.03.2014
    ok I misunderstood--I thought the proposal included number of times a person dropped in to visit. For the average person, I guess it would not make a difference--I would love to have some kind of notice that they were interested in my well being. However, I Do definitely want to know how many times a creepy person visits, then I most certainly would block them.

Hmm still considering, but yes, I think it would be nice to know who at the very least.
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 12.03.2014
    I don't see much value in such a feature. Just another useless feature that will result in bugs. Who cares if creeeepy people troll their farm? It's not like they can do anything when they get there or even find out anything personal about you. They get more info about you just reading one of your posts here on the forums.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file