Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

clock

i filled the water tank on prime day.what happens to my double your exp. points clock,when ggs shuts server down for updates? does clock stop for that period or does that time that i paid for get lost? i should have about 40 or so hrs still when server off-line
Post edited by RulerWirehair1 (US1) on

Comments

• FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 05.03.2014
    Hi RulerWirehair

When updates happen its usually only a few minutes that the server is down. So you would not get any extra time given to you for that short a time. However if there was a problem and the server was down for an extended amount of time, then you would need to go to support and ask them if you can have time added. I do not guarantee that they will give you the extra time, but no harm in asking.
    Fingers crossed that you do not need to face that dilemma. :)
  • edited 05.03.2014
    thank you.i'll wait and see what happens.then we'll see if contacting support is needed.will post what happens
  • edited 05.03.2014
    i've lost 30 min.on my clock.was unable for some reason to e-mail support,it kept getting sent back.so i guess it' a loss i have to eat.unless my coop needs a gold donation i WLL NOT BE BUYING GOLD.won't let myself need it.will spend my money on things that i get the value for my dollars.thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that i'm being ripped off
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 06.03.2014
    Hey RulerWirehair1,

could you please explain in a little more detail what you mean if you say "I was sent back"?

Was there a loop in the support form that wouldn't let you send your request?

Regards,
    Steffi
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 06.03.2014
    RulerWirehair

The email that kept getting sent back, did it have a ticket number in it? I really don't understand what you mean by "getting sent back?"
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 06.03.2014
    I needed to raise a Support ticket and used the headset icon in the game window. I filled everything in. Attached the supporting jpg and hit Send. I came back to the Support page, with everything still filled in and no message that it had been sent. I logged out and cleared caches, ctrl f5 and cleared cookies too. Logged back and tried again. The same happened, or rather again nothing happened.

I did then contact Support but from the link at the bottom of the Forum and everything happened as I would expect. Having clicked Send it went off and I was returned to an empty Support page, unlike before where I was returned to the still filled in form. And there was a message at the bottom saying it had been submitted. Very soon I also had the automated acknowledgement.

Perhaps this is what RulerWirehair1 means by 'being sent back'.

It could also explain why so many folks are finding they are being ignored by Support. They think they have sent off a Support ticket from the game window, but in fact nothing has happened
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 07.03.2014
    Hey Samty,

thanks for clearing this up.

I will now take all of this info and forward it to those responsible for our support form.

In the meantime, please use the link in my signature, RulerWirehair1, as this seems to work just fine. :)

Regards,
    Steffi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file