Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Notifications of Updates

chicaachicaa Posts: 437
Hello all.

Some of the members in my Co-Op do not like to go to the forum in order to check out what's new with Big Farm, or to check in on updates..

What's the best way to go about notifying everyone? Could I copy & paste the text and send out a group text?? Is that allowed? I want to help out my team, but certainly do not want to break any rules. Also if copying and pasting the text is not allowed, whats the best way to go about updating my team?? Thanks in advance for all of your input!!
Post edited by chicaa on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 22.02.2014
    Of course that is allowed, but it would certainly not fit in an in-game group message. What is exactly the problem in going to the forums? They do not know where to look for the updates? Or they do not want to read it all? You could also link them directly to the official announcement so they do not need to search. Or you could summarize it into an in-game message. Though that message again should be really really short, otherwise it would not fit. Or you need to send several messages :) Good luck!
  • chicaachicaa Posts: 437
    edited 23.02.2014
    Thank you!! Some people prefer not to go into the forum.. some just don't understand it. I appreciate your quick response, thanks again!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file