Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How do you feed the dog???

I am new and one of the task says to feed the dog but I see NOTHING that allows you to feed him....help
Post edited by CrystalGamer422 on

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 07.12.2020
    Once you've built his kennel and he is in residence he gives Happiness while he is well fed. When he is hungry he gives you no Happiness. When a sad yellow face appears over his kennel, click it and you've fed him.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.02.2014
    Does your dog sit with its bowl in its teeth and does an exclamation mark hover over its house? That means its hungry. Simply click the house to feed the dog, wait for a bit until the bowl is empty and your dog is happy. Is your dog wandering around and does the house say "Dog happy for: xx:xx:xx"? That means you already fed it. Wait for the timer to run out to feed it again. It is possible that you fed the dog right before the task popped up or maybe the task did not register that you fed it. First try to feed it again after the timer has ran down, if the task is still there, clear caches and try again.
  • CrystalGamer422CrystalGamer422 Posts: 2
    edited 14.02.2014
    Great! Thank you both!
  • bsdferbsdfer Posts: 2
    edited 20.05.2014
    my dog feed is empty how do i get it now
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 20.05.2014
    you just click on the dog - as long as it has a smile face with a red exclamation mark above it. Clicking on the dog will feed it . . . give it a moment to finish eating and the smile face will disappear.
    edited 20.05.2014
    bsdfer wrote: »
    my dog feed is empty how do i get it now

Your dog feed is empty? Dog feed cannot go empty. When the dog is sitting with its bowl in its mouth and with an exclamation mark above the house, you can click it to feed it. It will eat for about 3 seconds before the exclamation mark goes away. Then your dog will be happy for 8 hours after which it will return to the house and take its bowl in its mouth again, the exclamation mark will pop up again and you should click it again to feed.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 20.05.2014
    Feeding the dog is a simple click. There's no feed to produce, no raw materials to grow, no real trick at all. You click the building and he's happy for 12 hours. Then you click it again and he's happy for another 12 hours. He's basically a slightly interactive happiness building.
  • bsdferbsdfer Posts: 2
    edited 20.05.2014
    i did the same and it didn't work.. now i had to refresh the IE page and tried i can feed it..

thanks all for your reply..
  • shaddix2shaddix2 Posts: 1
    edited 20.05.2014
    ihow do you get a dog i want one
    edited 20.05.2014
    shaddix2 wrote: »
    ihow do you get a dog i want one

You can build the dog house from the special building tab once your level is high enough. I think you need to be level 8 or 10 and you will get a task that tells you to build a dog house.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 20.05.2014
    The dog is available at level 10. Then you go to Build, then Special Buildings and build a doghouse. When it's completed the dog appears! lol Larino is just too quick for me!
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 20.05.2014
    bsdfer wrote: »
    i did the same and it didn't work.. now i had to refresh the IE page and tried i can feed it..

thanks all for your reply..

Sometimes if you click before the page is fully downloaded it does not take (I wait patiently for the whole page to download because of this now) . . . in that case refreshing the page usually resets it and sometimes when you come back in - it shows the dog has been fed. :)
  • I am having trouble on feeding my dog but nothing is working I dont knnow how to feed my dog in it
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    If things aren't working as expected the first thing to try is clearing your cache

If you need help with that click HERE for instructions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file