Home EN General Discussions & Questions

kitty cat please!

I love my dog, but I'm sure others would prefer a cat or both. I know I would. instead of training your cat, you'll have to scoop the litter box for EX Points.
Post edited by Adrienne_chilis on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adrienne_chilis @ us 1

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it isn't alright, then it's not the end"

hardeninc is the best Co-op on us 1. Join us TODAY!

Comments

• betterwatchit12betterwatchit12 Posts: 1
    edited 21.12.2013
    may i j0in y0ur thigy its a challange and i need it d0ne SUPER FAST!! please like and send me a message h0w t0 j0in

Edit by FarmerTess: Please stay on topic in future thank you :)
    betterwatchit12 @ us 1
  • edited 21.12.2013
    betterwatchit12... wrong thread to be posting that... please go to Cooperative Search and open a thread there.

Back on topic: We could have the dog chase the cat, other cats could visit from other farms and have cat fights; whoever owns the cat that wins would get XP for it... Just kidding, really.. having a bit of a joke there...

Seriously, yes, why not have a cat? We could have to open a screen similar to the dog house and pat it with the mouse 20 times or so to make it purr, then collect XP for that. I have two cats and they are wonderful creatures.
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 21.12.2013
    we have a thread asking for a cat already(i dont know how to post links)it was forwarded so hopefully we will see results in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]dragonpride @ us 1 I SEE YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS,AND I COUNTER WITH SARCASTIC REALISM.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file